|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Reminiscing memories of the past that seemed so far away. It seemed like a lifetime away. While I was so Cinapek, when Abby left, when I crushed over the same guy for months. Well of course I'm over him already and even if I had any new ones, WHAT IS A PRIVATE BLOG FOR, right? An yet again, it was about a year ago when I googled for poems with Maine, when I was still tight with Nat, and fought again and again, fought with Kaelan, which sparked from an innocent post which led to a long one, that led to a drama. Hmmm. Maybe I like to fight. I got super obsessed with gossip girl. And the Twilight craze which hit everyone. It was the Beijing Olympics last year! Used to have crazy webcam sessions. We went crazy rhyming with noodle soup in my house. Abby's 1243152361253 attempts to sign into my Blogger. And then my Korean fad resurfaced..... with the cardboard box. The Korean fad got worse, and worse....terrible..... until now. Happy reading, thats if you click the links. 12:08 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |