Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, July 25, 2008

*screams*

Through Wikipedia, I learnt about the storyline of the Twilight saga.

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

And then, there's another book called Midnight Sun which is coming out God knows when, is through the perspective of Edward Cullen, Bella Swan's lover.

If you haven't read Twilight, you'll be lost from here onwards. Sorry sorry.

Well, I WANNA READ ECLIPSE AND BREAKING DAWN!

I already bought New Moon! Whoo! Maybe buying Eclipse too.

Enough about my ramblings of Twilight.

For 2 J students, its one of the crucial times where we have a chance to actually get a B for English. Darn spelling. I suck in spelling. *sigh*

Enough about that, I'm addicted to AFI's Prelude 12/21.
The starting melody reminds me of Harry Potter and the lyrics reminds me of a scene from Twilight where Edward was lying down with Bella as she falls asleep in her room.

This is what I brought you, this you can keep.
This is what I brought, you may forget me.
I promise you my heart just promise to sing.
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

This is what I thought, I thought you’d need me.
This is what I thought, so think me naive
I'd promised you a heart, you'd promise to keep.
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Psst, my ankle's much much better already! Although I'm still limping slightly.
And and. The senamrobik that they did earlier in school is interesting. The girls [who else if not Nash, V, Maine, Lyn, Mel, Anusha, Nicole, Grace, Rayshini, and surprsingly Trisha] at the back of the hall improvised and was playing 'Butt Dominoes'. It rocks. :D

Oh yeah, I got body slammed by Rayshini 2 times today her fist slammed into my jaw and Vaenisaa was doing a somewhat flying kick and I was flying across the Prefect's Room. This all happened before school even started.

And my butt was kicked god knows how many times. 30 times?

-weiyng

Edward Cullen. Edward Cullen. Edward Cullen.
My whole body hurts because I'm like a fat punching bag. I get thrown around waayyyy too many times.
1:26 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three