Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ohohoho.
I'm back. And why?

Because I feel like posting this.

It's as though I never existed.
This line gets me everytime. And it makes me cry. I'm serious.
Melisa will understand this line. Wink wink.

Anyway, choral speaking is the bomb topic these days. Well, I ain't talking about it. I like it because I get to skip classes.

And and and.
Want to know something?

If I ever become a famous pianist that plays beautiful songs, don't look at my hands when I play. You'll freak out. Because you'll see my incredibly bony fingers.

Melisa said it looks like a witch's finger because of my incredibly long nails. Don't ask how i can play the piano with long fingernails. I just have a way. :P

If you don't believe what I'm typing/writing here, come to 2J or fins me and I'll prove to you that my words are true. My wrist can fight with the Jonathan Wong's wrist. And he's the African Child of Famine. I think my wrist is smaller. :D

What am I supposed to do
With all these blues
Haunting me, everywhere, no matter what I do
Watching the candle flicker out in the evening glow
I cant let go
When will this night be over
I. want. Edward Cullen.
Sadly, he's fictional. =/

No worries, Edward's personality will shine through one of the hot guys I meet soon enough. Um, minus the vampire part.

I'm off to sleep! :)

-weiyng
2:02 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three