|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Who am i? Carolyn's been obsessed with quotes these days. I'm not going to copy her or anything, but... I'm going to insert a quote here: "I'm Chuck Bass." It should be the second most famous quote in Gossip Girl. Well, the #1 quote in Gossip Girl is of course the trademark, " And who am i? That's the one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me, xoxo, Gossip Girl. " I've heard the "I'm Chuck Bass" line countless of times in the series. Tsk tsk. I like the part where the boys got interviewed for the universities thing. "Why do you think you're the perfect representative for our university?" [I think thats what he said..] Answer: "Because I'm Chuck Bass." Nate: None of us are saints. That's a scene from Gossip Girl Episode 17. Wink wink. The season 1 ending is somewhat happy and not happy. Several people split up. Or i think they did. 11:50 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |