Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, September 28, 2007

I wish i'd get over him.

Why? Why me? Why him?

Is it meant for me to fall for people that arent meant to be?

how much more longer can i hold on?
i cant hide it much longer.
but looking at you everyday
hurts my heart to know nothing will happen
i admit, it was since the start of the year.
you make everyone else happy except me
all i want just a little attention that you give everyone else
your personality was what made me feel like this.
but, you've changed.
is it because that you cant forgive me?

Tears roll down my cheeks, i see him laughing and talking his significant other. "Why doesn't he see? Am i invisible to him? Or am i just someone to lean on when everyone rejects you?" I know you'd never see me as someone worthy to be your significant other. In your eyes, I'm just a crazy, devil-may-care girl that'd might not be capable of feeling anything. Deep down, I'm just as vulnerable as anyone else. Maybe more. You don't know how many times you've stabbed my heart. Its already scarred many times. Drip.Drip.Drip. My tears. Its dripping really hard. I'm crying. No one can understand what I'm going through. Some might think that they do. The only thing i can do is wipe away my tears, regain my composure, faking a smile, a laugh. You wouldn't know, would you? But i hope, someday, you'd notice me. Will you? Smothered by hordes of girls that are better than me, i don't think you will. I miss you. No one can replace you. Not even you. My memory of you is precious to me, even only for one month. I wish you luck in your life. From a girl invisible to your eyes.

I'm not jealous or anything. I've never been.
Don't take this the wrong way.I'd just wait. Wait. That is all i can do, can i?
If i come clean, would he freak out? i can imagine.
He'd say, "OMG, SUCH AN UGLY GIRL ADMITS THAT SHE LIKES ME!!!!!! "
If only what goes around really comes around. Maybe i should move on. The funny little thing is, i cant. Why? I dont know.
Lets end it here. I'm letting it go. Can i? Or will things turn and be in my favour? I don't know.

*to all readers, think what you may, it may be talking about myself, or just someone else.
12:47 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three