Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm so sorry for not blogging properly. Too lazy lah. D:

But, I have my reasons.

 
I stayed up all night making stuff like those. Not only 3 icons and 1 banner, but 30+? I dunno.
But seriously no ripping k? This is for some person on Soompi's Secret Santa. <3 
The other day, my bimbotic friend, you know who you are (; asked me.
Eh, now you're not so crazy over Big Bang already?
WRONGGGG
You know why? CURRENTLYYYY TOP'S RAPPING IN HARU HARU ACOUSTIC VERSION!
Anddddd. I'm singing along to the chorus <3
Actually, I'm supposed to be practicing my piano pieces. I think I'll do better with shorter nails. Yes! I finally cut my longs nails :D
Min Yi : I'll make you a couple of junsu icons :D
After I'm done with my Soompi Secret Santa set. *shudders*
I'm still so sleepy after crashing out for 10 hours. And I still have a bad headache. Thank god for Paracetamols. =/
But someone said that ibuprofen's better. The closest I have to that brufen (i don't even know the spelling) which is pink in colour. Bleh
-weiyng
Wow, I blogged 2 times a day O__O.

EDIT :
OMFG I'm Glitterati again! <3<3 Nuffnang I looove you so much, I won't advertise for any other companies from SEA. <3 <3

Edit edit: I found out that Brufen = Ibuprofen. I took it and its sweet like M&Ms. URGH but my headache's back and still here.
4:54 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three