Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, July 26, 2008



Hello, people of the world,
I am just a girl,
Today's topic is to rhyme,
You can end it with a chime.

Before school
it was cool.
Friends came to my house
Charmaine wore a blouse.
Jon Ho ate maggi mee for free
And even asked for coffee.

We were rhyming
Carolyn wasn't timing.
If I get a dime
Everytime Jon Ho rhymes,
Who said it's a crime?

This is fantastic,
Jon Ho's English is bombastic,
Charmaine is pessimistic,
Wei Yng is sarcastic,
Carolyn tries to be optimistic
but ends up spastic.

Carolyn's not sitting for PMR
Because she's now like Amr.
This is just joke
So don't choke on your coke.

No one ate brunch,
So we ate lunch.
Charmaine says that tasteless soup is spicy
She said that it even made her sweaty.
Even though she said it was tasty
Carolyn was crying.
Charmaine felt like she's dying.
Jon Ho was laughing.

When we reached school,
No one smelled like drool.
Bought ice creams by the name of icy grape
And no, we don't sound like apes.

After that,
Time passed so fast.
Everything is a blur.
A cat can purr.
We had fun doing acrobatic stuff
We weren't anything like Hilary Duff.

I only slept for 3 hours
And no, Edward Cullen's not yours.
I'm gonna sign off
I'm gonna go poof!

I need help
Just don't yelp.
I don't need Obama
But I need Oprah.

Rhyming is fun
No, please don't run.
Jon Ho can rhyme,
But he doesn't have the time.

So, see you later,
my faithful readers!

-weiyng

There is an 'I' missing in her 'Yng'
Because she's always playing
Hula hula, Splits, and even pumping packs.
But she doesn't give a jack
bout ____ who's flirting with ______.
Because _______ is very mesmerizing.
2:21 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three