Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hey-ho.
Homie, yo!

So, people out there, how's life been treating you so far?

Good?

For me? Quite some things has been happening in my life.

1. 2J won the patriotic singing competition when most of us just screwed up.
2. I'm getting fatter by the second, but I shall shut up until I lose some weight.
3. I met Audrey.
4. Audrey is officially a Cullen fan, more specifically, Edward Cullen's fan.
5. I don't look small and cute. Grr. I seriously don't.
6. I know how to get thigh muscles.
7. I nearly died when I finally went for Taekwando today.
8. Now my knees cant serve their purpose.
9. I'm gonna meet my cousins.
10. I'm gonna pass out on the dinner table tonight. 3 hours of sleep isn't enough for a short girl like me.
11. I should really get a job as an advice columnist.
12. I snapped my phone line's wire. Screw.
13. Hey, 13 is an unlucky number.

This sounds boring, no?

Let me spice up your life. Wait, I'm a boring person. Why aren't you clicking the "x" button?

ZOMGGGGG. I just remembered, someone's birthday is coming! Ooh, who is it, I wonder...
I also acquired some gossip here and there on msn since I was bored to death.

Apparently, some showdown is going to happen in SMK Seafield's canteen. Hoho. You know who you are, I'll be supporting you!

Charmaine's coming tomorrow to do Photoshop. That reminds me, I still have to finish up Nasheel and Vaenisaa's pictures. Busy busy.

Speaking about Photoshop, I need feed back about this:



Click to enlarge.

Since I already printed it out, I guess its fine to release it on the Net. I'm still kind of afraid of those rippers, Since I'm too lazy to put my tag there, I guess I have to be careful. I don't want my hard work gone to waste. About this picture, it isn't really good, I could've done better, but..... I don't have the sufficient renders. :( And my stock is pretty limited.

One more thing : I can finally play freestyle on the piano! Or at least, I think I can.

-----

Need a shrink?

Having personal problems you can't tell anyone?

Need advice on something?

Call 2J's shrink, Wei Yng! Dial 1-800-INEEDASHRINK and follow the instructions given.

Wei Yng also gives therapy to those who are not of 2J. Her lips are also firmly shut, like sealed envelopes.

Wei Yng also has a special corner for lonely and miserable pricks like herself. If you feel the same way, feel free to join her. At least we're alone together in this world.

Sign up now if you're interested in joining the special corner!

Contact me through:

INEEDASHRINK hotline;
email: iamjustkiddingdontreallysendmailtothisaddress@weiyng.com;
the Cbox at herfallenangel.blogspot.com;
or on msn, to those who has my email address.

-----

Tata.

Till whenever I'll post again,

-weiyng.

xoxo. ;]]
5:34 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three