Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008

*smacks head*

Come again?

Kaelan wants to stop blogging with only 2 posts.

Reason? "Some people find the fact of me having a blog some what over-perasan or surprising for reasons unknown."

and

"Not because he didn't like it but because of negative views from a certain individual who seems to despise me having a blog"

And i want to laugh at THIS

"I finally came to my senses that blogging is one of the most shawdy, miserable and pathetic way of spending ones life. Especially for those who blog for the sole purpose of insulting people. I find that there are better ways to enjoy life than sit it front of your bleak computer screen and tell people about your life like an old grandma. "

Yes, it is a pathetic way to spend half an hour or so to blog in the ample 24 hours you have in a day.

"Especially for those who blog for the sole purpose of insulting people."
Is he talking about Xiaxue? Because, Kaelan, no i don't hate you. And NO i wasn't insulting you in my post.

"He's probably behind his laptop, reading my really pissed off post at him and cursing me. I can feel a sneeze coming.Hopefully he's not so perasan and Google himself and somehow or rather stumble over my not-very-world-famous blog. I have to refrain myself from bad-mouthing people although i tend to have a very foul mouth. *cough* Aww, c'mon, you swear as much i do too, don't lie...I better stop blogging about that over-perasan ketua pengawas."

Which part of it was insulting? I still don't understand. *cough* If that ketua pengawas is still reading this, by "over-perasan" i meant, if he ACTUALLY Googled himself, then he's "over-perasan". Yes, i had a really pissed off post at him, it was.... something else, not that about him making a blog, blah. I enjoy reading blogs, gives me and yet another reason to sleep later. :D

"I finally came to my senses that blogging is one of the most shawdy, miserable and pathetic way of spending ones life."
By that, he's insulting Xiaxue, Dawn Yang, Kenny Sia. If they come after him with a parang, i'll be sure not to miss it. :D
They blog and they earn money, maybe because he can't be like them, so he's jealous. (It's hypothetical, btw. Insults were not thrown.)

"I find that there are better ways to enjoy life than sit it front of your bleak computer screen and tell people about your life like an old grandma. "
If you can tell me how to enjoy life at 3am in the morning besides sleeping or watching tv, then I'll immediately stop blogging. I usually blog in the wee hours in the morning because i have nothing else better to do. Kenny Sia blogs about what he does, so does Xiaxue. Are they old grandmas (in Kenny Sia's case grandpa)?

"Not because he didn't like it but because of negative views from a certain individual who seems to despise me having a blog"
I'm quoting from a primary school teacher.

"Aww. Don't be such a wuss." Yes, i know, the certain individual is me. Me me ME. :P Not that I'm perasan, but Charmaine told me so. OR something like that. I don't bloody despise you having a blog. If i have to despise someone having a blog, it certainly wouldn't be Kaelan. I was looking forward to more posts. (Not to insult them or give comments over like this one.)

Kaelan is just being a sore loser. :P

One tip to Kaelan:
Don't stop blogging. Because i mentioned that Kaelan has a blog, i noticed that alot of people started viewing your blog. This is called publicity. Publicity is always good even though the ones you're getting currently are negative, but hey, don't stop blogging. Many people hate Xiaxue because they say she's a bitch and all, and voila! She's a Singaporean celeb blogger. Who knows, you might be the next one. ;D

p/s I'm just joking.

And while reading my blog, there is always one golden rule:

If you don't know me very well, you might think I'm some sadistic idot who's depressed and bla bla bla. Take it this way: most of whatever i type is meant with a tinge of humour, if you're too blind to notice that. Take it all as a joke. :)
10:29 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three