|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, November 9, 2009
My Top 5 Treat List If you're an avid bloghopper like me, you'd have read this 'Top 5 Treat List' EVERYWHERE by now, isn't it? Sigh, all of them are so creative what can I, the useless rubbishy one come up with, right right?? So I got thinking hard, what would be my Top 5 Treats?
But a little voice in my head said, "No these aren't really your Top 5 Treats! Think harder!" Almost immediately, my estrogen fuelled brain thought of ...the 5th on the list. To be on a Carribean island with Abercrombie, Armani Exchange and Kai Z Feng male models. Have them serving my every whim, bliss. Of course, by then I'd already have achieved my life dream to acquire a bikini bod. If I haven't, them poor models will vomit their guts out after seeing my unflattering figure :( Even thinking about them is giving me a blood rush to my head. Oooh. Next will be..... Visiting Korea! More importantly, Seoul where I can "accidentally" run into my Korean idols, take a picture with them, get a hug and autograph will immediately send my current 15 year old self to heaven. With halos, choir angels and everything. I'd like to visit the Han River, because the sights are soooooo beautiful! And the water works! In fact you can bring a man over there, hope that there'll be fireworks and watch it with him.... I'm getting carried away with my imagination, sigh. Oh oh, and I can cycle at some place in Seoul (not really sure because I've only seen a place like that from dramas and variety shows) where I won't get weird stares and won't get hit by a passing car. In USJ 2, the minute I step out on a bike, I'll be run down by a car. Erm, that's because I can't cycle to save my life. Proof: 3rd on my list! (Why am I counting backwards?? My brain must be malfucntioning) To. Lose. Weight. Forever. And never gaining those pounds back. Or just rig my weighing scale to stay at 44kg forever. Both works. Secondly! To have my sister back from Australia. Or to join her in Australia, I think the latter is a better option. I really miss my sister. She is the best sister on Earth because she lets me pilfer her wardrobe, buys me food, gives me hairstyling tips (for the first 2 months of the year, before she jetted off to Aussie), promises to buy me stuff, buying stuff back for me when she goes out (like when I mentioned I wanted Pocky, the next day she came back with Pocky and CHIPSMORE after work!), heeds nearly my every wish, gives me writing advice, doesn't hate me for insulting her all the time, pig out together with me, talk rubbish with me and brings me out. Although I really really hate being compared to her, but I love her all the same. I miss her quite alot at times because we. just. can't. communicate. over. the. Internet. I end up getting pissed because I have no patience. Of course she's the best sister on Earth, she's my one and only sister! I suddenly feel like crying. :( It certainly be a treat so I can see her in real life again :( The #1 on my Top 5 Treat List is something I'd want really really badly save for my (future) iPod, is a Dell Inspiron 13 Laptop. I have a billion reasons why I want a Dell Inspiron 13 laptop.
Me: Pa, can I get a laptop? *hopeful eyesI want the laptop so bad I actually rapped about it hohoho. ......... :( College is like THREE YEARS from now! I can't wait that long! Plus, If you're one of those people who wants to get a laptop and is interested in this laptop (Dell Inspiron 13 (S510701MY)) because of my oh-so-awesome rapping, (self-praise is a must! lol) you can get a RM 100 Instant Cash Redemption by entering this coupon code: 7ZQVQF2RLZRKW3 Note: this is only available online or just call up 1800-88-0301. Hurry hurry because this coupon code expires on 10th Nov 2009. :) Imagine what you can do with the extra RM100. A week's worth of junk food if you're a junkie like me ;) 12:18 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |