Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Thursday, October 22, 2009

I trimmed my fringe and it doesnt look any different bleh.

I couldn't stand my very yellow and blinding Khun wallpaper thus I tinkered with Photoshop (After so long!!) and took more than an hour to come up with a collage of 2PM photos.

It took so long to Google up good images kay :(
Some don't fit the colour scheme so I had to keep finding. I'm sorry but I edited Junsu's face + body off in the bottom right picture (refer to picture below). I just couldn't stand his face. I left his leg next to WooYoung because I didn't know how to Photoshop it off. Sorry, all 2PM Junsu fans :( :( Btw, to make the picture fit, I had to cut off his face anyways.



I made the Screenshot at 1.59am but I changed it to 1.59pm just for fun, Kpop fans should know why, I'm too lazy to explain. Note: I don't play Maple Story, my brother does. And it just so happens that the Again & Again MV is on my Firefox okay. Haha I just noticed Maine is there! Heh.

Bye.
2:12 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three