|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, March 16, 2008
nuffnang If you've been wondering what's that ad doing at the top right corner, its the symbol of me advertising for Nuffnang! Tee hee hee. I'm trying to earn money here! When i get my first cheque from Nuffnang, I'll prove to my parents that being on the Internet until the wee hours in the morning actually has some use! :P I'll belanja them or something. :D So far, in 2 days, i have 56 visits. Bangga betul! For once, yours truly will stop digressing and stay on topic. Lets continue about Nuffnang, it helps you earn money. Very useful if you're like me who has TONNES of debts. More like hutang keliling pinggang. But I'm gonna belanja my sis something when i get my first cheque! She keeps on buying me stuff and belanja-ing me stuff.... I feel so bad. Anyway, I'm SO proud to announce to my readers that there are people who actually visit my blog from the United States! Whats more? I know that person. He's none other than Yoshichu, a member of the infamous somewhat dying anime forum, NarutoCommunity! From Nuffnang, i can keep track of my blog stalkers! :P Which is somehow how i found Regina's blog! And she linked me without telling me. >_> Psst. Abby's not the only Malaysian that i know is in Melbourne, okay? ;D Regina's also studying in University of Melbourne thats why she's in Melbourne right now. Okay, good stuff also comes with the bad stuff, right? Yin and Yang, black and white, those kind of stuff. I found out how some random people found my blog. Ready? ![]()
See that circled URL, that how i know who checks out my blog. More like HOW
![]()
You get.... THIS! Remember the uber cute monkey picture i posted about the Infinite This is the shocking part. Another one about how people came about my blog.
Okay, this is another link.. If you click.... you..
Reach this page. Take note of the keywords typed. Its circled in red. you simply Think about it, people actually search for "Lala girls blogspot" OMG. This still can't register in my head.... I mean--- DUDE! Nevermind. I'm fretting over this small little matter and i don't know why. P/s Do you all like "Wei Yng" that i signed on the picture above? Just so you know, it was signed by a mouse. I'm not rich enough to have a tablet PC. *sigh* which is why, when you have the time, PLEASE click on my ad. I want a tablet Pc. I'm trying to raise money so that i can buy it. My parents will never buy for me in a million years. >.< I'll break my vow of digression here. I will digress. Since i opened Photoshop to edit the Screencaps, i thought: "Why not make a signature? I haven't made one in quite a long time." I also had the pictures that i needed on hand, so i proceeded to make one! Afeter 15-20 minutes, I've come up with this:
Pretty cool, huh? I just got 2 pictures from DeviantART and meshed it together. Believe it or not, there was no cutting in this process. Am i awesome or what? :P Just joking. This ain't very cool..... But i think its good, for starters. :D My secret weapon is always "Ctrl+E" and Color Balance its always the best tip for all those Photoshop users out there! -weiyng [Photoshop rocks my socks! ] {And i ain't copying anyone.} 10:54 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |