Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, May 8, 2011

It has been quite some time...but I'm here to type some thoughts that are running through my head.

I have a private blog, it was a space where I would pour out my innermost thoughts and feelings I have pent up inside me....When I was 15, brash and emotional. I went back, read it again and I realized..... I'm really different now than I was back then.

I've changed.

I don't know how, but i have.

Sure, I am still dealing with the same issues I had two years ago but when I look back, it doesn't really matter anymore. I used to believe that friends come before anything. I would have done anything to get their attention. I would be hurt if I had to walk or sit alone in school. I couldn't stand not having friends around. I was that person. She was one stupid, stupid girl.

Two years rolled by....

I have learnt so many valuable life lessons, gone through so much more and came out of it well. In comparison to my "emotional" blog 2 years ago, its issues were so petty compared to what happened last year.

Well as a start,

  • I have learnt that you should live life like its your last day.
  • I have learnt that friends are not everything, your family is.
  • I have learnt that help tend to hand itself to you where you least expect it.
  • I have learnt what true friends really mean. They are the people who stick by you not because of the benefits, but because they want to. They accept you for every flaw you are and wouldn't want you to change one bit.
  • I have learnt to appreciate what I have.
  • I have learnt to live for myself and not to fulfill everyone's wishes but my own.
  • I have learnt that I am helpless. (I'm still working on that)
  • I have learnt that I should not dream of something impossible, but work towards a personal goal, regardless of people's opinions.
  • I have learnt that you have to take time to really judge someone's character.
  • I know that I am conflicted.
  • I should must be happy.
Here's a confession:
Deep down inside this person you know as Wei Yng, lies a timid girl cowering at a dark corner who just yearns for acceptance from everybody. She is just hidden behind multiple layers of masks she has moulded herself into to fit in just to please everyone. 

I just wonder if there's someone out there to peel away all these masks to find the real me.

Sometimes, I feel so conflicted that I question myself. 
...who am I???
2:33 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three