|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, May 7, 2010
lovelies, appreciated. Since I'm already here, I might as well write a blog post (a decent one in a long time). 2010 has been a great year so far, it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows but tell me, what has only upsides but no downsides? Nothing. My point exactly. It's only been 4 months, basically only 1/3 of the year, but here I am doing a recap. Why? Because I'd like to read this again 20 years later and reminisce (however you spell that) on my teenage years. January: My year started out great. The first weekend of school, I joined the Digi Amazing Race with Min Yi, Kaelan and Audrey. Although we didn't win what we aimed for, we coolly walked away with a MP3 player. ;) *coughforwinningsomethingthatjustinvolvesclickingcough* There, I had a few 'first' experiences
February: Kris Allen Showcase. It was life changing, literally. I met so many amazing people, I got to see Mr. KRIS ALLEN himself, I got TWO of his autographs. The amazing people I've met are one of the highlights of this year. They're amazing because I'm just someone who stumbled over them in Twitter and also somehow resulted to me being able to go for the showcase. (long story there, technically its through Jerica that I found out MyEG were giving out tickets, from my uberstalking skills) Funny thing was, I just randomly messaged kickyfeet and being the nice person she is, she replied back and we clicked! :) She's a huge Kris fan, as in... HUGE. MASSIVE. LINED UP FROM 10AM FOR THE KRIS AUTOGRAPH SESSION. I only knew this bunch of people a few days prior to the showcase and somehow, I ended up hanging out with them during the night showcase rather than my friends. :) Don't regret it, while waiting, I got to know Janice! And she was my big sister of the night, taking care of me :) She was just some random stranger but i just somehow talked to her, must be Kris' magic, I talked to at least 20 complete strangers that day. Not all them are here :( :( :( but chyeah. Susan: She deserves a column on her own, she oddly looks like my cousin, idk idk why!!! She's so amazing, awesome, just overall WHOLESOMELY GREAT. LIKE IN A GODLY WAY K. She was always there for me, and somehow she knows i'm crying because she'll go like "stop crying if you are right now" ILU BB. And she's just so nice lah :') did i mention she's a great artist as well? And Janice and Roxy! and all MSIAN BENCHES (you pandai-pandai know who you are la, Kathleen, Jerica etc, etc. tired brain is already malfunctioning.) Weeeeellll.... through these people, i got to know some Singaporeans who are also, overally awesome. :) ♥ March: Ean. EHEHEHE. Shhh. IU was awesome, although I turned up in a weird dress. Weird Wei Yng will always be weird Wei Yng. Jolene, Su Fun, Carolyn, Jon Ho, Kaelan and the rest whose names i really don't know or maybe those people don't know I exist, works either way...... GREAT JOB. IT WAS AWESOME K. April: Nuffnang Gatsby Fair. I screwed Sports Day (which I really wanted to go for the first time in my life) to attend this and get my RM50. Here, I got to:
First two periods of running around well-spent. And 2 more hours of painstakingly editing it and making it NOT look fake. I'm pretty proud of myself, actually :D May: Exams. Lets all hold hands and pray to every single deity that I will get all As in my exams. WHAT? A girl can dream, okay? I know I'm dumb, but there's something called wishful thinking..... :( Until the 28th, I'm out! 10:47 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |