|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, April 25, 2010
oh hello there I'm supposed to be doing my overdued sivik project, but here i am. Yay you should be glad because you're taking a little peek in my mad head. I told my sivik teacher she was evil. She got the shock of her life. Then I admitted to her I'm gonna kelentong the whole project because I havent started. She got another shock of her life. I have a problem of being too loud and blunt these days. D: Su Fun can vouch for me hehehe. &&; Glee song Glee | MySpace Video Give this guy a gold star by signing into your myspace or create one because I would LOVE/LIKE/WANT to see him on Glee. If I don't , I swear I'll punch someone in the face. Okay:
p/s i still havent fully appreciated the new 2PM song, I'm an upset bunny. 2:10 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |