Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, March 19, 2010

....I know right, fitness-wise challenged Wei Yng is actually crawling out of her hidey hole to attend something called..... A STREET FAIR. Hmm hmmm how did this odd and rare occurence came around?

One quiet night very much like this, a socially challenged imbecile was surfing the net like every single teen in this generation. She was just clicking around, updating Twitter, Facebook and trawling Youtube like she always does. Sigh, if only someone would give this poor girl an ounce of life.

It must've been because of the Deity of Awesomesauce because this poor girl stumbled over a Nuffnang advert. (At the same time, the Deity of Horror decided to be nice and transformed this girl into a normal teen) On that matter, I should drop the already obvious bomb that the said poor soul is moi.


Honestly, I was stumped. Isn't Gatsby a.... hair product? Specialized for guys?
Not gonna lie, but I actually use Gatsby hair spray. Its true. How did you think my hair will stay in the same place despite my impossible layers?

Well...... I am absolutely not lying (expect the socially challenged part. I try to keep a positive outlook on life) I am bumbly energetic person who sweats easily, so I've been using deodorant for quite some time already to keep myself fresh + smelling nice as well. I'm still on a quest to find a deodorant that smells so awesomesauce I'll stick to it forever. I may or may not find it in the new Gatsby deodorant spray. Let's hope it does. ;)

Anyway, MY READERS, LETS ALL UNITE UNDER ONE WEBSITE (mine, where else) and PLEDGE YOURSELVES TO MAKE 17th April 2010, from 10am - 5pm. Absolutely free. Obviously I meant clear your schedules of everything and make your way down to the Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur for the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair!

I've been told I'm awesome. I'm going to prove my awesomesauciness to you right now.
Well, if you go to for the Street Fair, you'll stand a chance to win RM 15000 worth of cool gadgets! Just imagine, getting a laptop? a new camera? a new music player? The possibilities are endless!

The fun doesn't stop there! You get to sumo wrestle in air bag suits! Perhaps you might go up against me with my almighty fats!



ahem.

Anyway, ever fancied being in a gladiator battle? Then stop fancying! Head on to the Street Fair and experience it for yourself! There's so much more fun games at the Street Fair there's no end to it!

But but but but. Stoprightthere. HALT.

You have to visit http://www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair for more information! As the scenario always goes, information is best received first-hand because as it is passed down, it gets water down and confusion +complication occurs. So click away and I hope to see YOU there. :)
9:40 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three