Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Its so lucky that I'm likeable because thats the only and among the guilt-tripping reasons i get to go see Kris Allen.


WOH WOH WOH I MADE SOMEONE CRY. Actually no,  I think they're just soothing my ego haha.
Emily was such an awesome person she called me up and woke me up from my very weird microscopic dSLR dream. With men who drives. Twice HAHA. At first she just told me she got alot of homework so we couldn't go stoning haha. THEN THE SECOND TIME SHE TOLD ME I WON!!!!

I mean, I was halfawake and i think i went all "HUH???" (honestly, I can't remember what was my reaction HAHA)

After that, surfed the net to check if Emily's news was real. Need to see with my own 2 eyeballs only i believe wtf. WHOOOO I WON BABEH.
Spent the next hour tweeting and facebooking :)))))
iPod-ku punya battery pun dah FLAT.

Sorry lah, I only won a pair of tickets.... I'd love to bring the whole world with me, but reality seriously bit me on the ass. I need someone who can provide me transport so..... KAE KAE IS MY PLUS ONE. :) :)
HAR HAR WE ARE GOING FOR THE AUTOGRAPH SESSION BEFORE ALSO. ZOOM TO MID VALLEY AFTER SCHOOL WHOOOO! Need to tell my parents I freaking won tickets HAHA.
I don't have to go to school upset anymore! :) :) :)


Homeonesku sedang melonjak dengan begitu gembiranya.

OH. Made so many Kris Allen fan friends :)))) Gonna hang with them during the autograph and showcase! :) Twitter is AWESOME. :)

But honestly, the day started off like crap. I was late to school, I forgot to bring the toilet key, FML. Got screwed over by Nicole for not locking the toilet, honestly..... the girls got alot of pee in their bladder to release wtf. Found out we have to study freaking EST in school. My Sivik teacher was screwing us over for staying out after recess. Shit lah, she should see that we can't sit down until after the students go and food is important or we'll sleep in her class. SIGH.

And thennnnn. I lost my choral speaking vibe. Shizz, what is with the world and control freaks? You don't own the world, everything doesn't have to go your way, face it you SUCK. (if you think you're who i meant, i have no comment) Didn't finish my Pn. K homework. OH. YES YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Kiasu people and their 12 subjects are seriously puzzling me. I'd honestly have good results than a diluted one if I know my limits. My mom is overestimating mine. I'm just settling down with 10 subjects and predicting 100% fail for my midterms. Add another 2, I'll get a 20% average. Seriously. Well, its my 2 cents, so yeah. Don't have to take note of it. It's just been bothering me.

The day got brighter with :)))))
sleep.
xiaxue replying me on tiwtter? (WHOO WHOO MINOR CELEB REPLIED ME LOR. I SANJUNG HER BLOG LOR)
winning them tickets.
the awesome refreshed feeling you get when you have enough sleep. :)
lets hope I have a good day tomorrow.
need to catch twinkling stars, the day seems to go right if i greet them in morning before they disappear.

_

and i know i got cute angmohs on my msn.


dunno how he ended up on my list HAHA
1:19 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three