|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, January 3, 2010
...my head is itchy ....and you didn't need to know that. I wash my hair twice a day. I feel so lazy to do house chores. Is it because I get off until March holidays when it all comes down on me, including cooking?? I'm so worried you know! What if I poison my whole family! Confirm my brother will clobber me in my sleep. I sleep earlier than him these days ok. :'( I told my family if I have to cook I'll fry maggi mee and fry meehoon every day...because that's the only thing I know how to do besides frying nice McDonalds-ish eggs. NO MORE BUYING EGG MCMUFFIN MUAHAHAHA MCDS I KNOW YOUR SECRET TO YUMMY EGGS! Its just the butter and salt that makes it taste nice. For more excitement I add pepper and oregano. See, I'm so nice I shared my secret with you :))) Anyway, back to cooking. Actually I havent really tried frying maggi mee and mihoon before, fml. All i know how to do is eat. Maybe I'll cheat by just boiling maggi mee and toss the mee with black soy sauce? OMG WHAT DO I DO WITH THE VEGE??? HOW HOW HOW? OMG STRESS! Last resort: .....I'll just force them to eat egg and mayo sandwiches. Confirm won't suffer from food poisoning. - I have to get up at 6am lah fml. - Acherlly right, I havent Oh they're asking me to sleep. I like the name potato. Update laterrrr. 12:46 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |