Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, January 1, 2010

I spent my day watching KBS Gayo Daejun videos.

Gonna go out in a few hours :))))
Apparently my mom doesnt like my white nails :(


Kaelan Ong The Koala says:
hmmm... yeah
how bout king kong?
XD
wei yng says:
arrrrrrrr 2pm!
loljk
wtf who be king kong?
me ar
Kaelan Ong The Koala says:
meeee :P
wei yng says:
hahaha
u go shirtless
confirm get in
muahaha
lets all wear misaii!!!
we draw chest hair for u k, u poor hairless kingkong




Can you believe it? I'm stressed already :(
I had lunch at 1.30 and now I'm hungry. HOW LAH I NOT FAT.

OH yeah. I forgot. Do you know why I refer to myself as a potato?
errrr wait. connection very slow :(




now don't you agree that i look like a short and round potato??
6:12 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three