|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Alice in wonderlanddddddd Reasons why you should sleep 6/7hours a day: Scenario 1: CK: Eh, you heard? WY: What? CK: Super Junior coming to Malaysia! WY: Orly? Faster go back to class, I want to eat :( CK: Yah, I'm probably going for the rm458 one with my sister. You can get a GIANT poster if you buy in pairs WY: Oh...... *delayed 5 hours reaction* OMG HE'S GOING FOR THE RM458 TICKET OMG RICH BOY!!!! Scenario 2: CW: Hey Wei Yng! WY: Oh, hi, er bye, er what did you just say?? CW: You so blur lah you. Scenario 3: I slept in class. A: GOOD MORNING!!! *turns to su fun She looks so blur!! SF: Orang ini excusable, because she slept for only 2 hours! _ GO GO GO TO 4BUDI/BISU! kno waiiiii? coz there's the Cheshire Cat and Tweedledee&Tweedledum! it looks so fugly up close, but it SO cute on the notice board! I feel so accomplished :) all that lack of sleep is worrtttthhhh it! I apologize for the previous very cinapek post, because I just typed whatever that came to mind :( Too busy. _ Super Junior is coming to Malaysia. Carolyn and Mel are going. Chee Kin is going for the RM458 one. Ho is thinking of going and hopes that Brown Eyed Girls appear to dance to Abracadabra (???) Wei Yng wants to go also! How to convince my parents? :( Coz March holidays is kind-of a delicate time for my family. HOW?? I want to cry thinking of what's going to happen, and the fact that I may not be able to see Suju EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE LIKE LESS THAN AN HOUR'S DRIVE AWAY. They're no 2pm, butbut SORRY SORRY!!! Shit, if got fanmeeting how ar, I got nothing for them to sign! Need to go buy album . (!!!!!) If got fan meeting, I WANT TO GO. Gonna stalk the Super Junior thread on soompi to see if there's any breath on any fan meeting news so i can go!! Of course , er, find transport. Like I said, March is a delicate time. _ just saw the seating plan! rm138 is like rm238 :{ BUT 238 is numbered. BUT ROCK PITT IS LIKE CAN TOUCH SUPERJUNIOR! CAN SEE WHAT COLOUR THEIR UNDIES ARE! Dillema!!! :'( wait rm138 is numbered as well. OMG HOW. _ i spent too much time on the computer already! bye! 10:44 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |