Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OHHHHKAYYYY.
HARLO.
i'm energetic! (not) my eyes are gonna close any minute.
But ODDLY, once i hit the bed, i just close my eyes and not sleep. Thus, i end up sleeping only 1-2 hours a day.
Sad, really :(

Wanna know something? I'm 'running' this Saturday, but I'm so fat and the jiggly, I'm afraid I might die halfway.... HOW NOW??

CNY IS COMING! COOKIES ARE ACOMING!

Buh, I'm such a sad person I havent went new year clothes shopping yet. :(
....I have my reasons, okay? Its not likely you'd understand. Its up to you to judge.
I need to go dress shopping! .....Must make time to dress shop....soon.......

these paragraphs are just random thoughts in my head so.. yeah. sorry for the confusion.

I think i'm adjusting to my class(?) although its a tad quiet but i think i don't feel so stressed out because when I'm lost and I don't understand a thing, there's always Andrea and Pat Pat to be lost with me HAHA. Unlike 4D, where the rest of the world is in, fuh, got all the smart people, I might just grow white hairs by the minutes just watching them do Add Maths. When I'm happily cutting papers.

Hold on a minute, I totally forgot about the freak (wizard) in my class. I swear she's a second Trisha, only Trisha is funnier, wittier and plain BETTER. The wizard in my class is freaking selfish and snobbish.

I think i developed an OCD with neatness....... That's bad. I can't even stand certain types of papers and I can't stand tearing a paper with a ruler unless I'm really desperate. I think I need medical attention.

On a very unimportant sidenote, people aren't supposed to read this. But...... since the recent temporary closure of my blog, my readers/ visitors have dropped drastically.
ANYWAY.
Got into trouble with the HM today, FML. I know I'm not supposed to talk back or anything, but nod meekly and admit my "mistake". Take note of the quotation marks. I was already tired, the sun was scorching hot, I JUST WANTED TO GO HOME.
She was just plain being fucking unreasonable. I "lost my sense of judgement", (geez, when one's irritable you just snap at people, don't you?) and apparently my face changed, so did the HM's, until someone said, 'don't bother, just say you're sorry'. So I did, if I continue to defend myself, for something that entirely isn't my fault, she might slaughter me and hang me from the flag pole as a future warning to the students to always have your name tag on even though there's a spelling error and you're trying to get a point across that there is nothing you can do about it unless you wait for a replacement that would probably take months to arrive. So there.
11:37 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three