|
Saturday, January 2, 2010
2009 Reflections.... coz everyone else has one, i very kiasu, i must have also.
here is another potato picture.
OF COURSE LA I DAMN VAIN YOU KNOW THATS WHY ALL THE PICTURES YOU SEE ONLY HAVE ME MUAHAHAHAHA. Actually no one really reads this sad blog anyway. I think I'm the only reader. Proof #2 that I'm vain.
-
Actually its because I'm sick that's why I'm on the computer, otherwise I'll be 'swimming' to pyramid. *coughaudcough FML man, last year before school started I was also sick and my voice was as sexy as 50 Cent. I was actually happy that I could rap like a MAN. I know I'm weird. Its a little too late for a 2009 post but wtheck la, my blog my say lah!
Acherlly (actually) I don't have much pictures to reminiscent (however you spell that) over 2009. I'm so ugly face, takkan wanna spoil people's camera with my unbelievably round and square potato face meh? Wah, imagine if they see my face more than 10 times in their camera and then get so traumatized they faint at the 11th time. WHOA WHOA. POWER OF FRIDAY THE 8TH (insider joke : lame gang invented it for me) CAN??
What i've done in the past year isn't something to be proud of, really.
BUT, something else happened but i realized my error, but still ignored
I'm not that important.... that's normal coz potatoes aren't that important. Like US potatoes melt if you cook them in curry. So... I am like US potato that melts into the background and is pretty insignificant to the whole world/curry, coz if you can't taste any potatoes, how lah you call that curry??
Summary of 2009 (whatever my sick and a little sad brain can think of)
- Audrey. NYEHEHE.
- K (Not KAE, he's not thattttttttt important :P)
- PMR
- Freaking out because everyone else is so studious and I was watching chick flicks.
- Trying to learn 2PM's 니가 밉다 dance before sitting for PMR.
- Stoning at the park with Jeanne and Emily, good times. Emily will talk Coldplay and I'll talk 2PM and Jeanne will talk Taeyang and I don't understand Emily. Emily doesn't udnerstand me either. Only Jeanne understands both of us LOL.
- Started twitter. :)))
- Found a kindred soul in Sue Teng? Because she understands my problems :')
- CAN FINALLY DIFFERENCIATE SUE TENG AND SUE MUN YEAAAHHH!
- The last 3 days? 2 words. 가요 대준. *faint faint faint
- Many weird but interesting dreams. (7ft. Jaebum!!)
- Very emotional. I meant, when I see people cry on tv, I bawl with them.
- You're Beautiful/미남이시네요!장근숙:)))))
- ERRR. I betrayed Big Bang and converted into a Hottest. 2PM's so much more funnier than Big Bang!
- GOT. GLOBAL WARNING TOUR DVD FROM FRIENDS AS BDAY PRESENT. HAPPY UNTIL CAN DIE!
- Sister left for Australia. Miss her :(
- The whole year = My mom commenting "why you're never skinny ar??"
- The whole year = Ho scolding me for not eating.
- The whole year = Me parading my very smooth face to the rest of the world.
- The whole year = LANTAKLAH, MAKAN JER!
- Started calling Trisha and Mel as 'The Trisha' and 'The Melisa'.
- Charmaine and... her anorexic problem. To Maine: XDDDDDD ZzzzzzZZZZzzz ;)
- Failed. Don't ask.
- Morning school. Joben. Prefects. Chilling in the Bilik HEM. :)
- Cut mah own fringe.
- Still a very ugly potato.
- Humongous bday card for Carolyn; Surprise bday for Jolene; FINALLY a new bag for Ho..... why do I suddenly realize why people don't like me?
- Got WILL from Maine, Nash and V. ;)
- Ghost house = 38 hours of no sleep. Aftermath: temporary abs.
- Kicking Ho and Kae's ass. Kae very muscular. Ho's ass can recoil.
- ......i'm a sad little prick.
Bye. Boogers are hanging out of my nose and my head feels like urrrrrgh. Not to mention my throat!
12:59 PM
|
Tagbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates
Alya
Anisa
Audrey
My little baby brother. aww.
Ben
Beng
Carolyn
Chee Kin
Cheryl
Chi Ching
Emily
Hou Ching
Jeanne
Jia Jiun
Joe Kim
Jolene
Jolynn
Kaelan
K.Priya
Marianne
Michelle
Min Yi
Nathashah
Priyanka
Regina
Ru Yan
Shalynn
Sue Mun
Sue Teng
Tharveen
Wei Vern
Wen Li
Xing
Kenny Sia
Post Secret
Xiaxue
Ads
|