|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Randoms for you to read The other day, actually yesterday, I was educating my mom on Super Junior. I was chilling out after a hectic week (I actually didnt sleep for one of the days okay! tell me superwoman or not??) Well to her, everyone she sees she claims to have acted in BOF. You tell me funny or not?? She saw Heechul and we were arguing about his gender. She said Heechul IS a girl. Then she commented on their hairstyles because they tied it up and such. She said they tied it up and looked ridiculous. I told her Super Junior had THIRTEEN members and then she suddenly said, "Where's all the 30 members?? Why so little over there wan??" Then when they had a group performance my mom was like, "WAH THIS GROUP GOT SO MANY PEOPLE!" They had a close up of Kibum with his irritating misai and she said "wah, close up they look so old!" I was so shocked and told her Kibum's like in his early 20s!! She claims that Eeteuk and Heechul looks young when they're the oldest members in the group. After that, she told me about hard life in Korea and how they eat barley for rice. All i just did was nod my head. I don't think life in Korea is THAT bad. Look at Samsung and LG! My mom is so adorable lah, LOL. _ GOOD NEWS: SIWON CUT HIS HAIR~~ Oh Siwon cut his hair~~ Yeeeeeeaahhhh baby!! I gotta go now. My dad looks. so. angry. 7:16 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |