Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am back in business, baby!!

Yalah, yalah, I'm sorry for closing down my blog and the dramatic-ness.  Rehab and all that shit, sorry sorry. *plays Sorry Sorry in the background* kekeke.

I'm very SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY NAEGA NAEGA NAEGA NAEGA *blah blah blah* (sorry, couldnt help it :D) because:

#1 - I had bloody no time!!
#2 - Tried blogging from the iPod. Fail betul, so I lost my spirit.
#3 - My brother is ALWAYS ALWAYS on the computer.
#4 - My dad and brother are hogging the internet speed from morning till night wtf. Even if I manage to grab the computer early in the morning after I finish up, my dad will steal my bandwidth from his laptop. Wanna load Facebook also damn slow!
#5 - The only times I can go online is late at night or early in the morning as in 5-6am. I did that before, trust me. I was desperate. Soooo I'm too tired late at night and I'm busy early in the morning which explains why I'm barely on the computer.
#6 - I'm mad.

But but but I'm backkkkk in businessssssssss! Because I have a little bit more time now :) Actually its because my dad and brother is was out I managed to use the computer. YAY ME!

I know all of you looooooooooveeeeeeee me and can't help to see me disappear like that. ;)
Well even if you don't, SUCK IT coz I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Oooh I like using multiple letters. Pressing the same button on the keyboard is so fun!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahahahahahaaaaa!

Updates, updates.

My December: HECTIC AND EXHAUSTING I TELL YOU.
Not good for antisocials like me.
Antisocial does NOT include Carolyn. She's so sociable lah!

I'm so antisocial -
  • I offline message people.
  • I barely start convos with people unless I feel like it which is rare.
  • I have less friends on facebook compared to Aud and Kae and Carolyn and Charmaine.
  • I barely know what's going on.
  • People don't want to talk to me either.
  • I'd rather stay cooped up in my room to sleep rather than going out to meet new people.
  • I run out of things to talk with people.
  • I'm pretty comfortable with awkward silences because I get to be in my own world
  • I talk to myself in my head.
  • I really don't like talking with strangers. My eyes tend to glaze aroound them and block out whatever they're saying. Well, er sometimes it even happens with my own friends. I'm usually very tired when I do that. And to cover up that I didn't pay a single thing that they said, I just nod and say 'REALLY? OOOH.'
Will update about my December in different posts.

x
7:02 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three