Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hellooooo Jelloooo.!!
I'm supposed to be like, OUT today but everyone ffk me. Something came up on everyone's schedule, FML. Okay lah, Aud was supposed to come over but my mom's friend is coming over -.-

Thus, I am blogging while waiting for my Gayo Daejun videos to load.

Butbut anyway my mom said I can't go out because I got a nasty ripped up blister. Later walk until it bleeds even more. *faint
Quote Audrey "LARRRR I WANTED TO GO OUT"

*from here onwards I'm gonna speak(?) like Xiaxue, I'm not copying her or anything but I like her style lah! I laugh like mad only*

Lao niang here don't need to sweep floors anymore because my dad bought a robot vacuum cleaner!! Mad loves lor! I can throw away the broom already! Maybe I wanna zhng the robot, later will look chio! (uh, not true. later i go blind, die balls la me.)

Okay...... cannot tahan already lah. She's just too awesome to copy haha. I like reading her blog! N wonder she's Singapore's top blogger and I'm like, USJ 2's top cleaner right right??

ANYWAY.
Kaekae said I'm overworked. And and and and I'm really going mad from all the detergent ok. I'm getting rashes and swollen fingers fml and numb toes :(

SO SO SO. My dad kesianed me because when school reopens, I have to get up at 4am to clean, FML. He bought a robocleaner!! It can vaccuum and pick up hairs! And it behaves like a pet :) :) Can speak summore! One day I'm gonna change the language to 한국 nyehehehe. Later it'll call for help in Korean muahahahaha.


..... i lost my motivation to blog, BYE. I'll edit this later

x
1:08 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three