Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Edited from earlier because now I have the energy and inspiration to blog :)

Right.

I seriously think I'm PMS-ing these few days, I keep thinking nonsense and yeah, basically nonsense. Unhappy nonsense shit until when Maine asked me the other day, what animal best describes my personality I answered, "Fish". Reason? "They don't talk and they blend into the....water." Maine's reaction? "lady u talk too much"

Honestly, wtheck is wrong with me?? Fish don't blend in the water!! That's common sense!

I realized I've been posting up very short and uninteresting posts. I am quite aware thank you, even the lack of activity on my tagboard shows it. So its time for a proper and long blog post for... Maine?? to read. Well I can't type much btw. I think the English broadcast is in like 1/2 hr on KBS World. Gotta rush through this.

*skip this part because I'm just ranting Kpop here :)*

Speaking of KBS World, I was tuning into their broadcast yesterday night right after I exited the MSN convo with Carolyn, GUESS WHAT WERE THEY TALKING ABOUT?? KHUN!! KHUN KHUN KHUNNNNNNNNNN! Keke. But their news is nothing new, I read about it days ago on allkpop. Even the guy on the show was turned on by Khun wtf. During an earlier broadcast, they were talking about JYP and his... plastic-vinyl pants. The host said that during some performance, JYP's fly was undone and he was doing leg movements and everything. He said they could see his white undies. WTFMAN. JYP freaks me out at times.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I finally finished You're Beautiful! Like, one whole week late? I was distracted for certain reasons, will elaborate later. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE ENDING!! WHY WHY DON'T THEY HAVE DATING SCENES?? Their dating scenes were so cute you know :( :( I actually downloaded Episode 15 but its not very nice pfft. Episode 14 was better. I need to go download it and watch again... and again... and again... JGS doesn't look good when he's trying to stop himself crying and look manly. ANYWAY.

*end of Kpop fan-ism*

*start of Glee-ism*

Glee is an awesome show. If you love Mamma Mia then you'll love this. One, the girls in here can really sing. Like crazy shit. I wish I could sing like them but I'll only manage to break windows and get cold stares from my dad for a month. The guys can sing too and they're fit. :) One of them looks like an old Justin Timberlake wtf. And the head cheerleader looks like Hayden Pannetiere (however you spell that) double wtf.

Its about a group of social misfits that can sing in a club called a glee club. Its like show choir where you dance and sing at the same time. Of course there's alot of subplots. But some of the lines are hilarious you could laugh out loud! Its coming to tv soon, so catch it! :) :)

I love it so much I had a Glee marathon and watched 10 episodes in front of my tv with the sound system blaring haha. I got reprimanded later for turning the volume up too loud, but its worth itttt. I wouldn't mind watching it another 100 times. I love the songs.

Cory Monteith :)



:) :) He's so tall and hot...

Yeah... and he sings...-ish. Let me get my sense back haha. :)

_

I went 'swimming' if you call dog paddling on a diving board swimming. I just discovered I have a water phobia. If I can't feel the floor with my feet I'll start panicking and begin to drown.

In a 5 feet pool.

Yes I know I fail. I swallowed so much pool water and breathed in so much water that my nose hurt like crap. BUT yesterday I just conquered my fear of immersing(?) my head into the water. Its pretty nice actually. Next: Google how to overcome water phobia.
_

Carolyn is really good in hangul whereas I fail in spelling because I can't even recognize most of the characters wtf. Maybe I'm just too dumb to understand :(
If you've talked to me recently then you'd know I just acquired a new baby right? I'll elaborate about that soon :)

Bye.
3:43 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three