Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dear Jia Jiun, if you're reading this you should know by now that you do not call Wei Yng up and ask for her help when she sounds 100% pissed and tired over the phone. You do not assume that she is the only person in the world who can edit your blog codes. You screw up your blog codes, you fix it! Ask your girlfriend or whatever she is to teach you so you don't have to suffer with a pissed and very very irritated Wei Yng. I wasn't even on the computer for god's sake. You want proof that I was tired? I fell asleep about 5 minutes after you last messaged me and irritated me. I was dead exhausted. And I had a bad evening.

_

That aside, seriously he called me up when I was heading up to my room about to have a lie in and have a short nap. But no, I have to see whats wrong with his Eco Rangers blog. My head wasn't even working properly by then and he had to message me 27 times wtf.

Anyway, after that I fell asleep (too tired) and I don't even remember closing the door, switching on the aircond and switching off the lights. Only at 11, when my mom yelled at me to brush my teeth and for switching on the aircond even though the weather was stone cold I got up. Still heavy headed I was like 'whaaaa? what aircond? what??' I told her I don't remember switching on the aircond but she pointed at the remote on my bed. FML. See, I was so tired I even have memory loss wtf.

My mom always scolds me for not cleaning up properly for anything at all, but I had an in-your-face moment today. She told me to sweep the floor, so I thought, 'Okay I'll sweep the porch like normal then the stone floor outside'. Then halfway she told me she swept the porch. I pointed at the pile of dirt I swept up and said 'Oh really, you swept already?' with a yeah-you-always-scold-ME-for-not-cleaning-up-properly-and-look-at-what-I-found! look. IN YOUR FACE. AHAHA *proud face

Karma always come back, remember. So don't wake me up by yelling at me for not keeping away my stuff. They're pretty much kept away only I just left a few stuff about, I DID clean up the night before I collasped into my bed.

_

This morning I felt so antisocial I felt like pasting a note up on my door reading "I haven't done anything wrong today so don't come and look for me."
Maybe I should do that. I'm feeling better now, but I still feel antisocial.


Since Carolyn is a snail I think I'm a fish.
Today I'm a stingray. I killed that poor Australian nature guy (I forgot his name, poor guy OH ITS STEVE IRWIN I JUST REMEMBERED), so don't touch me.

If I'm feeling better tomorrow I'll be a pomfret. People eat pomfrets. :)
p/s: there's a woman in Harry Potter called Madam Pomfret, that medical lady.
pp/s: i wanna go sleep now bye. cultivating ideas is a very tiring job.
3:33 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three