Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Monday, December 7, 2009

Edited : 09 12 2009

I spent the whole day yesterday reading DRMFSLTD and... I cried....
after that I watched the remaining parts of DRMFSLTD the movie.... I cried again. What's wrong with me?? I already know what was gonna happen (in detail summore) but I still cried! :( :( :( Wei Yng ah, why you so emotional you asdhbjasd!!!

* The new Sorry Sorry remix sounds nice.. like a Chinese song. WTF.
* WAH I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY'RE SINGING. There's one part like, "sorry baby sorry baby i love you very much, i'm sorry very sorry baby" Okay, i only understand that part, the rest is just random words like "crazy crazy crazy crazy" and "nothing".

I also spent the whole day learning hangul! Now I can read hangul keke. But I can't construct sentences wtf. :( And and how the hell do you read 표??

I also noticed that you can say bm in hangul as well! I was testing it out on Carolyn yesterday and of course, she was correcting me the whole time hehe.

나 마 사 야 웨 잉. (nama saya wei yng)
하 리 이 니 추아 차 아 맛 바 익! (hari ini cuaca amat baik!)

note:

게로린 짱!! ^ㅇ^
애비 너무 너무 예쁘! :) :) :)
조린 진짜 섹시!! ㅋㅋㅋ
메리사, 사랑해요!

If I typed wrongly... 미안해! ㅠㅇㅠ
안녕!!사랑안다!!<3~

I learn all the cute emoticons from fanfiction hehe.
_

Waking up at 11PM just to eat and falling back into bed by 12AM.

Guess who pilfered choki choki from the fridge and is squeezing as much chocolate as possible from that tiny plastic tube??


I am a pig. Whoever that still says I'm skinny and not fat deserves 2 up-and-down slaps on their head from me. Look at my eating habits, confirm fat one lah!

I already give up weighing myself that I'm gonna declare myself 50kg (whatever my weight shall be) from now on. Give up trying to be skinny already wtf. BRING IT ON YOU LUMPY FATS.

Guess who is skipping dinner today?? ME wtf. Because I don't like to eat rice and I'm gonna drink barley with gingko. Good for complexion kay! My face is already clearer because I had some yesterday wtf (I know its my imagination keke, when has my face has been not clear?? Only that irritating spot in between my eyebrows, pfft.)

Psst. I'm gonna tell you a secret... I skip dinner but I have buttered sandwiches at 6pm. I can't live without food lah. Oh oh and when I skip dinner, I don't have to do the dishes! *victory dance

_

Re-watching DRMFSLTD. I remember sobbing like crazy at the end.


Photobucket

JGS, why do you look so different! Your old movie now looks like a whole different person! Nvm nvm, 황태경 사랑해요! :):)
12:41 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three