Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, November 1, 2009

Monday's thoughts: because I'm too lazy to open up a new post and my head is so heavy and I prefer to read Trisha's book.
I'm just waiting for Kae to reply.
And I got a "????"
Sweet.

I think Carolyn is much more obsessed/excited over Beethoven Virus than I am. Tbh, I read the newspaper while the characters are talking and I just listen to what they say to only look up when JGS opens his mouth to speak.

Speaking of which, I cried (partially) during today's episode. Seeing people cry makes me cry.
Now my eyes are dry and painful because I cried one too many times today. Don't ask.

Perhaps I'll go sleep now. My forehead is about to hit the keyboard.
_

I'm so bored.

I mistaken Sue Teng's tweet "Rain and John Mayer songs :)" or something like that as in she was listening to the Korean singer Rain and John Mayer songs. Too much kpop. BAD BAD.

During lunch a few days ago, I was talking about my circle of friends and Ho was just waiting for me to say his name. I didn't until he went like, "WHAT ABOUT HO??"

AHAHAHA. Ho, you know my life is incomplete without you lah. What would I do for a manfriend then??
9:44 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three