|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
01.59 ♥ Heartbeat Listen to my heartbeat, its beating for you.Dududududu. So right I'll type with all my trpos and see jpw many i have hahaha/ Hello :D I tried typing in the dark because I was too lazy to switch on the lights (I was reading Trisha's book in my room). Instead of JGS (Jang Geun Suk durrr) I typed JFK. Hmmmm. Since I have nothing to blog about and I'm just updating ..... just because... I'll finish up tomorrow or after I get up. I think I'm not coming tomorrow. Hmm. _ My mom commented that I sleep late and get up late. SO UNTRUE. I sleep at like 2/3am but I get up at some ungodly hour like 7am. Only that the aircond is so cold I decided to go back to sleep. I've been hogging the computer to watch my Korean dramas. All the more I should get my own laptop, so I won't get in anyone's way. :'( Technically I'm waiting for You're Beautiful to load and at least let me finish watching episode 6 before I surrender the computer to my brother. :D Somehow I can't wait for Friday. SUSHI. 2012. DESTRUCTION. BER-7AM WITH CAROLYN & THE MELISA. Sounds fun. I ran out of books to read. I finished the Percy Jackson book in one day. :( Actually its because I got so pissed I decided to skip my nightly tv sessions and curl up on my bed to read. I skipped dinner as well. I think somehow I like to skip dinner. But the hunger after a few hours is not good. Especially when you have nothing to fill your tummy with. But not to worry (people who don't really bother if I die or not) I rejuvenated with many biscuits and bread this morning. :D I feel like skipping dinner again today. Its fish. I don't like fish when you have to take out the bones. Ever tried duct-taping your hair to your head? Its not fun when you try to take it out. :( And I feel big. Hmm. Hmmmm. I'll tell you more but I'm just on here to waste time. Going to sleep later. My mom also commented on how much I sleep and laze around by not moving. I feel like baking. The Melisa? Carolyn? Our secret mission practice is about time ;) 1:47 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |