|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Dreams WTF Because I read Carolyn's post about her dream (I was about to type dream about her post wtf) Remember my crazy dreams about 7feet men and... Jaebum?? ANYWAY. I only remember snippets of my many many very many hours of sleep-dreams-thing. So it was Halloween recently right? I guess I was reading too much on Halloween and really excited about the trip to KL (that never happened *glares at Kae*) I ended up dreaming about being in KL at night with my family and dropping by a boutique with my mom that was full of slutty halloween costumes and they had purple leopard print shorts.... hanging from the ceiling WTF. Somehow I wanted one of those shorts hanging from the ceiling until we realized it was part of the decoration double WTF. We left the boutique and then it started raining so we ran in the very heavy thunderstormy rain to the car only to realise that we don't know where in the world is the car. I think I got up at this point. There was one with Vaenisaa and Su Fun and food. And a fleeting very happy one where I was woken up with a certain heart wrenching call. Blah. I'm never gonna let Maine read the book 'Looks' she might get funny ideas from the book. Hear that, Maine? I'm not going to let you read that book, read 'Dear Fatty' instead. 11:35 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |