|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Class Party @ Shogun So. So. So. Before I start Kekekeke. Couldn't resist. I'm addicted to this drama! Along with Carolyn, Mel and Aud. I introduced this to them. ;) If you read Carolyn's blog, you'd know that she came over at 7am. Welllll. Honestly, I ran off to bed at like 1am but fell asleep at about 2am because I was too excited/can't sleep. And then I was thrashing around in my bed at 5am WTF. I thrashed until at 6.30am I had to pee so I decided to 'get up' for real. My mom's leg was acting up so I ended up mopping the floor and chores..... Halfway, Carolyn came and she kept asking "Wei Yng can I help??" with her puppy eyes. Ahaha. I made Carolyn sit in front of my computer to watch 'You're Beautiful'. Shortly after that Mel came! Then BOTH of them watched together-gether. I got prepared and everything. (Why does this sound like a recount??) Ho was texting them at 8am. Crazy early. When he called Carolyn he was ordering Starbucks. And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Yeah we reached Pyramid in the black hearse (I like to call my dad's Mercedes a hearse WTF) We:
My handbag was killing me (imagine carrying RM30 worth of 50 cents ok?? DAMN HEAVY), I thrusted it to Ho to carry it haha. I know I look retarded. Fat girls are usually like that *shrug Honestly Ithink he looks better with my handbag than me myself! I should buy him a pink handbag next time :) After that we headed to Shogunnnn. I was starving, seriously. The past 3 days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) I cut down on my food so that I'll have a flat tummy and stuff myself silly with sushi. I love sushi. Here's where the fun started :) :) I ate, ate , ate, ate, ate, ate, ate. I believe its because of Ho I was dying by the 4th round. honestly, after about 10 sushi I was already full :'( WHY IS MY STOMACH SO SMALL?? But there was so many other yummy things, I forced it down HOHOHOHOHO. (Like Super Junior's EHB, if you find something you like, your stomach will expand more for it. :D) I had a blast eating teriyaki chicken, sushi, desserts, grilled beef? and porcupine pau! :) :) So I was walking.... and then. I. Saw. KIMCHI FRIED RICE. I was so excited!! I was like calling Kae, "Hey Kae!! They have Kimchi fried rice! Oooh ooh lets see what in it!" I tried to open the rice cooker thingy to reveal whats inside and IT WOULDN'T OPEN. I was pulling and pulling, it didn't want to budge. Kae had to open it for me. :( He closed it back but I wanted to have the fried rice so I tried pulling open the cover again. FAILED. I swear, the rice cooker hates me. After that, I turned to my right and I saw KIMCHI!! I was in heaven! :D After stuffing myself until I couldn't take it anymore, I decided its time for ice cream. I live for ice cream, I swear. I took 4 HUMONGOUS scoops of ice cream. :) Even though I was seriously bursting, I finished all of it :) :) :) Ice cream is not meant to be wasted ;) Then someone dared Kae to stuff a whole scoop of ice cream into his mouth. He wanted to be manly so he stuffed it in and then... someone called him. AHAHAHA. You should've heard when he was talking on the phone with his mouth full. You'll laugh until you get abs that can fight his. Somewhere halfway Trisha decided to finally come after so many frantic calls. *shakes head And she ate noodles and meatballs (WHERE THE HELL SHE FOUND IT) instead of sushi. *shakes head again Thennnnn it was picture time. Ho doesn't wanna look nice in photos of me. Why you hate me lah. :( Me, Aud and a smiling Carolyn :) :) She's Ho's plus one that day yay! :) We found these mirror thingys at the place near our table and we went mad snapping pictures. THE MIRROR IS LYING K. I'M NOT SO SMALL-LEGGED. My chiingus :) :) :) :) We're gonna see each other soon. LIKE NEXT WEEK. I'll make sure of it! No wonder Carolyn said Canon is the bomb. I used flash on my ancient Canon camera that my dad bought years ago for nearly RM1k, and I realized I didnt need to adjust the lighting at all! It IS da bomb! Me, my unnie (Min Yi) and my omma (Hui Yi) Hui Yi said she looked like she took a pill. I have to agree. She looked so sickly :( Sorry! Somehow, I feel that Min Yi looks more like the mom in this picture than anything. OBVIOUSLY CAN SEE HIS PIMPLES RIGHT. Mothertrucker. I said, "Better take a picture now before I get chopped with a parang into 20 000 pieces" Boy, wasn't I right? ;) My legs were hurting and Aud piggy backed me. Ehehe. Wanted to go for karaoke. We balked at the moment we heard we had to add another rm50 for food. We're literally bursting from Shogun and we HAVE to pay for food?? NO THANK YOU. Thus, we stoned around. Somehow (bumped? met up??) with Nick and Emily. Somehow or rather, Aud piggy backed me again and I fell down and broke my bracelet. :( Then we stoned. They were looking for a drink, but hearing anything that has got to do with putting stuff down my throat made me want to puke. I'm sorry I made you all didn't go for shaved ice, Tutti Frutti and such. :( Bumped into Carolyn and Mel that we split up from, and then somehow we split up again. :( But Nat treated me and Aud to Blueberry and dunno-what -Aud-took tea! YAY thank you Nat! :) :) Then then then. By then I think Kae ditched Hui Yi so we went window shopping. Aud took us a shop and I bought magical shorts! It made my butt look small but I have to wear a belt at all times and wear it at my hips. Or my shorts will fall off when I walk halfway and expose my panties. :( Then then then we went to Nichii. Tralalala I found red/orange shorts there, I wanna get it! They have really nice shorts there! Then me and Aud went into the fitting room to try on some (only 2 wtf) tops. Both are taken from the side because I read from the net, to look skinny in photos, have your arms AWAY from your body and you leg in front of you alwayas take your left side because you naturally look prettier from there. I was just testing the theory out. See! I gave all of you a good tip on how to look good in photos! I'm such a good person :P Picture #2 - I was learning how to pout, I can't do it like Jo and Pat who're naturals at it. Even Ho is better at it than me! I bought sandals? slippers?? from there. I desperately need something flat. Even my soft heels aren't THAT comfortable. After that me, Carolyn and Mel went homeeeeee. And this was the end of our day :) After that, I crashed from 2am to 5pm the next day. Of course I got up for toilet, water and snack breaks. Earlier, I had to deal with 2 concurrent love stories. One was celebratory (which I found out too late compared to other people D:<), the other was a sad little puppy. :( Maine relayed her day to me, and I guess hers was as eventful as mine. :) Pranu action, whoa. P/S: I took some photo's from Aud's facebook because she was the camerawoman (always have, always will LOL) I took only a meager 14 photos. Sigh. Because I don't feel that its my camera to take pictures with I guard it and don't take it out to snap photos. I need a camera. :( You people know what to get for me next year! :D :D I'm just joking!! How would I be able to repay you all then?? PP/S: I was just testing my camera's macro shot. :) Its the porcelain teddy I never managed to finish painting before PMR.
1:39 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |