|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Can't contain it any longer Dudududududududududududududu. Dut. Kekekeke. I can read VERY VERY sparse Hangul. And I take forever to decipher one syllable... I know, I fail. My skipping dinner mission's motives are achieved, now I can eat in peace. Anyway dinner for the last 2 days was blah, it was FISH. You know me and fishbones... BUT, I still did eat lah, my parents will come after me with a parang if I don't. And seriously shove some bread down my throat. My parents love me heh. Little fact about me : I'm not one for brands and such. As long as I see something I like, and cheap, I AM NOT RICH DURRR. I'll buy it. I can't afford stuff like designer brands, although I wish to..... And my parents lecture me about saving money all the time, which I have to agree to. If I wanna go to Australia to study, I better start saving money, otherwise by the time I go there I'll be such a big spender I'll end up with a bag of chips to eat- intermission OMG I CLOSED THE TAB WITH EP 7 OF YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. OMG I WANNA KILL MYSELF. GOTTA LOAD AGAIN :'( -for the rest of the week. :( Of course, a Coach hand bag would be nice. Which I happen to have one I share with my mom :X That one is so small it can't even hold anything. Can't even fit a bottle of water. My comb also cannot fit. I think its purpose is to hold lipstick, mascara and compact powder and to show off to all the old ladies that I have a straight from US Coach handbag and they don't. Lazy to type summore lah. I'm very Malaysian today because I happen to be having a headache and WAIT WEETAMEAL BREAK. I love Weetameal. :D I feel like sleeping. I dutifully woke up at 7.30am. After sleeping at uh, 11. Mom's been hounding me about the late nights. If you're wondering, its my completely 400% failed attempt at Dara's palm tree hairstyle. And it gets the fringe out of the way. Okay bye bye. 1:04 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |