Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, November 7, 2009

Busy busy. Want a proper update check in tomorrow or Monday.

  1. I need to study for tomorrow's class. I forgotten everything I know.
  2. I need to get RM510 from my parents for fees. FML. They're not going to be happy.
  3. I'm racing against time. Whats stopping me is my vocals, otherwise I'm more or less done, just need to edit videos. BUT. I can't record now because everyone's at home and they're gonna think I'm crazy! I need to wait until they sleep. :(
  4. Since I can't do anything else I might as well go study and hope I don't embarass myself tomorrow.
Bye.

Check again on Monday/Sunday night!

_

YES I FINISHED.
OMG I NEVER KNEW SONG PRODUCING WAS SUCH A PAIN IN THE (!!!!!!)
And like (!!!!!!!!!!) i finished. Now i'm sooo tired. Yes, expect my infamous 6 year old voice, love it or hate it.
*bangga nose
1:07 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three