|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, November 13, 2009
3J : 2009 ♥ On Friday the 13th, we, 3 Jujur class of 2009 had our class party! After 3 long years with a few of you and 2 years with a couple more, we've reached the end of our reigning kingdom days. We've always won whatever class competition there is out there! Thats because uh, we're the most There's Trisha, the girl who's all-the-time first in class who's so camera shy she didn't want to take a picture with me. She's a really amusing person, don't judge a cover by its book. Wait, its don't judge a book by its cover. She's the person who got me into Percy Jackson and Skulduggery Pleasant and more books! This girl is off to Scotland and I won't get to see her and her watermelon eating skills (inside joke). Will miss her. Break time. Me and Aud went mad snapping pictures at the mirror thingy at Shogun hohohoho. Back to reminiscing (however you spell that)! There's Carolyn and the Melisa! They're my kidney and right lung, seriously. Can't live without spazzing Kpop with them! Thing is, they're so skinny I feel huge next to them :'( Even if we're not the same class next year, promise we'll stay as... tight as we are now?? Carolyn the Juara Tidur :))))) The Melisa who's awesome at art! :)))))) We'll ber-korean drama together okay?? We still have many things to do! Remember remember?? ;) AHAHAHA. Somehow this picture looks better with misai :D. Jonathan Ho! Omg I'll seriously miss him like mad! He nearly went to Beijing forever last year and it was so heartbreaking :( And now he says that he'll be going to Arts stream, so we'll enver be the same class! :'( :'( I can't have a missing Ho in my life! I need you like my pancreas!! Who am I gonna say 'F*CK YOU!!!' to now??? Who am I gonna mess with now? Who am I gonna take stupid pictures (we always take crazy stupid pictures together) with? Who am I gonna crap with now? Whose ass am I gonna kick now?? Kae is like, out of the question. I'll get chopped into 20,000 pieces. HO! We'll remains friends, okay?? We'll go out for lunch every month or something! I'll even eat something other than salad (I don't have a thing for solid food in restaurants, unless its dessert or sushi or korean food) and eat cheese baked rice with you!! But Ho, Korean Suphur Duck is really life-threatening! Somehow Min Yi looks like the mom in this picture. Hmm. Girl in blue is Hui Yi, a plus one :) She's really nice and speaks very good English, or I'd be as lost as a pig swimming in Mandarin. Min Yi is the one who introduced me to Kpop! :) :) :) Some stuff happened before and yeah, don't wanna talk about it, I feel bad, I musta've been a beesh. :'( WHY DOES MY LEGS LOOK SO SMALL IN THIS PICTURE??? Joe! :) :) Msn convos are never the same with him, I've seen many different sides of him. And this is the one guy who never runs out of 'sorries' SERIOUSLY. And if I think as much as him, my brain would've probably exploded into a million pieces already. Sigh, Joe, stop saying sorry and thinking!!Actually there's a bigger photo of this, but I cropped it because Kae said he couldn't see his pimples. Look at that, zoom or not my face is still squeaky clear! ;) I don't think I have to say I miss him and all that. I'll soon be working under him and cursing him for being such a control freak head prefect. And for "looking sleepy"! Pfft, Kae, PFFFFT. Anymore pffts it'll sound like a cyber queef. Eek. There's also Nash-V and Maine in which I have no pictures of. They're so camera shy. :( Will def. miss the class clowns, they make you crack up so much! :) They're really hilarious ;) Nash with her SWEAT. V and her 'this thing'. We'll be seeing each other with our prefect stuff and such :) MAINE. I got nothing to say to her, because we're having all our tuitions together, except for BM! Maybe I'll get too much of her ahaha. Vicky! I didn't get a picture with her because oddly, I didn't see her anywhere when my camera was on a prowl. She has awesome bags, and I love love love love her clothes. Even though I've only seen her out of school only once or twice, her shirts are awesome! And she's a OTH junkie even more than me :) She was sitting next to me because she was bored and it took me 5 times to figure out that she was saying 'I'm bored'. I thought she said 'I feel like puking'. :'( I'm sorry! (part of) The Librarian Gang! They're seriously the Librarian Gang because they are all librarians. They're a bunch of nice people that I run to when I'm in doubt like, 5 minutes before exams. They seem to have all the facts in their head. :D :D :D I think if I wanna visit them, I'll head to 4A and find all of them together hehe. Or I'll just run to the library. :) There's also Nat! We fight so much and have so many cold civil wars. People should know that haha. Still, things ended(?) on a happy note! :) MALISA!! I've known her since Std 1, sigh. She's such a happy and amusing person! She's leaving for boarding school (if she gets it) I'll really really miss her. I mean, she watches Korean drama like me!! And she's so spontaeneous and happy and an overall awesome person! Just like Hanna who's even more outspoken! And and Puteri! Back in Std 3, she was so popular everyone wants to sit next to her and have reccess with her. She's so mini and cute :) :) :) Intan, really quiet, funny and cries easily. When she lost her pencil box, she actually drew posters and pasted it all around the school. After that, she wanted to keep her pencil box at all times with her, she tied it to her hair. Sadly, she didn't find her pencil box :( She's such a nice person! :) AnuPra says enough for itself. So does the men if you consider yourself a man, then there you are! :). Honestly its because I'm running out of energy and my fingers are getting tired. Mr. Wong (not my dad), is a long-time friend (NAMJA CHIINGU! & Oppa! ahahaha) as well ;) We always talk about food and such and stuff. Currently he's a sad little puppy. :( Cheer up, Wong (got influenced by V because she calls him Wong all the time)! Everything will be alright,okay? :) :) Or you can join me in my And the Indians! Lol I'm not a racist or anything, but they're all for India. Seriously. Hahaha. Andddddd. Who (namely, me) could forget the lamest people (you know who you are) in class? They sit next to me and annoy the hell out of me. They created stuff like the Wei Yng song, Friday the 8th, and so much more stuff. The main culprit is Jagan. GOSH I don't know how much more lamer can he get! There's also Dillon who sleeps everyday and really loves purple. Its like he came back to life when he sees something purple. He likes to twist my words that I give up talking to him. There's so many, but I can't think of any atm. There's also Edwin and his rabbit stories. (I could've died from the lame-ness) Still, glad to have known them. If I miss anyone else, I'm sorry, but its because of you we're 3J as a family! P/S : I read fourfeetnine's blog and she posted of herself with the misai and I found it so cute I decided to misai everyone, sorry! P/SS : I think I'll post about the whole party thing later. My fingers are tired rom all the typing. I'll take off the emotional post, I feel much better now. 11:21 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |