|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tinkling Laughter I Hear #1 - I feel good today. #2 - I feel scared tomorrow. #3 - I feel terrible all the time #1 : My hair is no longer unruly because I decided to condition it, maybe I should do that more often?? And today I decided to use my brother's Head & Shoulders shampoo because its cool menthol, something. Its like having mints on your head! So I have a minty feeling facial cleanser and a minty feeling head, awesome possum heh. On the plus side, my hair smells... too good. #2 : I will get beheaded for skipping school twice in a row. Down side of being a prefect. Upside is, all year round I can skip classes and sleep in the Bilik HEM! Oops, did I just say that out loud? ;) And I have a few matters to settle which is one of the main reasons I have Facebook Messages phobia and basically avoiding Facebook in general. Well, I'm a social retard anyway. Nobody wants to contact me via anything anyway. :) #3 : I have self-esteem issues and personal habits I can't break. I need to. Need to find willpower. Need to sleep. _ Stoned in school and checked how unfit the men were. Found out that now Tinge has less calories? Somehow it feels lighter LOL. They're seriously bringing me out to drink 90 cents worth of warm water because I dont want to go to school. Oh. By the way? Got trucking drenched on the way back from school. its 2 hours and my hair isn't dry yet, that's how dripping wet I was. NO WAY I'm going back to school. 12:45 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |