|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, October 30, 2009
random titles much? I'm listening to Adam Lambert who's going as a Glampire for Halloween's new song. ..... and Adam fans were commenting on Kris' song that it wasn't a blast and yada yada. Adam's song isn't that a blast either, its like ......yeah. _ BUT. I love Adam's hair at the This is It premiere with Katy Perry hohoho. He looked good with shorter hair. ;) Okay fine, it doesn't look much different. I spent the whole day sleeping/falling asleep on my bed. I really really really want to eat nips and chips. Maybe I'll cook Maggi tomorrow morning haha. I'm so bored I'm turning to food as entertainment :( _ I'm editing my posts because its so stressful to come up with stuff so that it's a suitable post length that I'm satisfied with. I used to be so pissed at short, cryptic-no-one-freaking-understands-except-yourself blog posts like
or something like promise to update soon, xo! and those posts are like 3 months old?? Thing is, I took the time to load and I expect to spend at least 15 minutes the whole page and I'm greeted with something that's less than 20 words. I go all pissy pissy and load yet another blog and repeat the pissy routine again. Not to mention there's some bloggers with terrible terrible English. I'm not saying that I'm such a wonderful writer, blah. My sentences are jumbled up and choppy but hey, I'm not looking to be a writer. I know enough so that people can understand me. Back to bloggers with terrible English, you know what I do when I can't stand their posts?? I just scroll scroll to look at the pictures and criticise them in my head..... skipping their words all together. :D OH OH. Another thing I noticed from numerous blog-hopping, most people are confused between 'bare' and 'bear'. (I actually checked the dictionary so that I won't be chastised by people who think they're English experts) See - 'Bare' basically means naked. Or strip. That's what I deduced, so sue me. But somehow, I find that most people (70% of the time, honestly!) use 'bare' in phrases like 'I have a lot of pictures to upload, so bare with the ugliness' etc, etc. Its actually bear. Sigh. And their posts sometimes sound so "cool"/"professional" but they make such a simple mistake like mixing up 'bare' and 'bear'. I'm not insulting anyone here, just pointing out mistakes. I'm not in any position to insult anyway, my own friends make this mistake as well. I just don't have the heart to correct them, they're so much more glam than me, the low-life fat imbecile right right? Actually I'm here because I'm waiting for Bejeweled to finish downloading wtf. I got bored of Burger Shop 2 because I keep getting Expert and not Perfect. Yes, I seriously have nothing better to do. I have Brisingr to read, but its so boring I fall asleep after 5 pages. :( I'm just gonna continue typing whatever that comes to mind for the next 25 minutes.
Yes, I Google stuff like that. Once, I even Googled 'what do people do when they're bored' because I was too bored. :( Oh yah, the reason why my posts are pretty long by my standards is because I notice that I get more visitors this way. Visitors = Money. Point taken? About my mini Gossip Girl marathon? I was talking about Season 3! HAH. Suck on that, suckers who're still watching the Season 2 on tv :P Chuck looks sooooo good when he says 'I love you' to Blair. Its hard to imagine, but Blair is the outcast in season 3 ;) ;) I need to get my dad to download more episodes. :) Off to eat butter cake! :) 1:12 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |