|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Promise to post up a picture to ensure my (non-existent) readers that I'm not some I have a feeling you'll vomit blood, so keep your toilet/puke bowl close by when I edit this. I have no idea why I'm so ugly and fat either. Its a life mystery, shrug. Fat & Ugly girls like me (I'm a special one of a kind fat + ugly as in, so fat and ugly you'd vomit out guts) will always be fat and ugly. It is a way of life. Run along to the toilet now, I know you can feel the remnants of your last meal coming up your oesophagus. So glad I can be a gag reflex, you don't have to stick a toothbrush down your throat to throw up! :) 12:33 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |