Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009

UPDATED. Because I'm too lazy to open a new post heh.

Hello hello. I edited this post. I had the spirit, fuelled up and all to blog, and exert all my thoughts to reach out to you readers, cheh. Honestly, I think my writing skills is becoming worse and worse. I can barely spell now. I haven't held a pencil ever since PMR.

2PM 2PM :'( (Don't mind me.)
Never mind, still got 2AM LOL.

And there's Taeyang!! Whoo whoo Carolyn! ;)

I'm such a sad person, I admit.
Luckily, plans for the next week is kind of set (??)

Operation Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
Operation Learn what exactly IS God of War.
Operation Top Secret + Brainwash Mel with TY's hotness.
Operation Get thigh muscles (ongoing as of this moment).
Operation Try not to look so useless with my terrible hand-eye coordination.

That's just for next week, I still have 2 more months to kill. Shit.

Side note: My brother make me cry today. :'(
What happened: Conversation during breakfast yesterday.

M - Mother  D - Dad B - Brother U - Useless Wei Yng

Talking about people and such.
M: You're square and round! Fat and just like a ball!
B: Eh you know, round is like Ms. Geetha!
U: *thought of what if I become as round as Ms. Geetha when I'm old* You know, I'm about to cry...
D: Haha, Daniel is suffering under MS. Geetha, luckily its his last few days in that school already.
M: Really? I haven't seen Ms. Geetha before. Eh eh Ku, you're gonna be as round as her if you continue to be this fat!
U: *looks up with tears running down* You know she's as round as that! *points at exercise ball*
M: Daniel said that you're as round as her!
B: Here, he starts to backtrack. No no no, Imeant, you shouldn't call her round because only MS. GEETHA is round.
M: See! You made her cry, she's not going to eat the rest of the day already lah, like this! Somehow, I think she wants me to do this. Pssh.

Yes. And then my mom claims that she was thinner than me when she was my age. LIEEEE.SHE WAS ABOUT MY SIZE! Bleh.

Don't read from here on if you can't stand Kpop and all that fangirling crap.
_




This Taecyeon. He's 185cm, sigh. HE HAS FACEBOOK WTF I SAW ON WILD BUNNY!!! Too bad when I googled, I got his Fan Page wtf lahh. :(

 

This is Nichkhun, Thai, man angel,180cm with nice legs.

This is what I do at home with nothing else better to do. SOMEBODY SAVE ME.

I feel guilty for watching 2PM videos especially with Jaebum (sigh sigh)'s 8 packs smack right at my computer screen with my brother right behind me. I'm really afraid I might have turned him gay. :X




This was on the computer :X Ahhh. I'm really afraid now.

cont. 

So what I did the last few days was eat, grow fat and slept. I was such a good girl I went to sleep early yesterday! 11.30 :) :) Compared to my 4.30am and 36 hours w/o sleep records, its counted good enough. I realized that I looked extra ugly in the mirror and decided that its the lack of sleep. I haven't been sleeping in the afternoon because of fats accumulation and I've been staying up because only then I can watch my 2pm stuff, everyone was using the bandwidth in the day bleh. Not to forget the exercise I've been doing, (15 minutes only lah, the next 1/2 hour we just stone around and I dance to SNSD's Genie) thus I'm really worn out. Can't count out chores as well heh. I started to have huge eyebags and dark circles. I slept for a good 8 hours yesterday and I felt refreshed after I woke up. Now I just need sleep haha. Look at how tired I am...

Anyway. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY MY FACE IS SO FAT URRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH.

I've been watching MNet's Hot Blood, a show full with fit JYP men. All of them have absssssssssssssssssssss. And shirtlesssssss. Hahaha. Okay, gtg. My legs feel like lead, I've been sitting in front of the computer since like, 10am and going off for and open house at 11 and then back again and watching Hot Blood since 12pm up till now. Its 5pm :( I got no life, I KNOWWWW. I NEED TO GET ONE. My plans only start on Tuesday, thats if I have transport :(

HOHOHOHOHOHO I might have found Taecyeon's Facebook. He has 1000 friends lol. NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Who cares if its a fake. I even got Trace Cyrus' Facebook.

Anyway. Bye bye. I need to do something about my kejang legs.

10:52 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three