|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Emancipation Beep. PMR's over. But somehow, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO. I got rid of all my PMR junk, after that, then what?? I can't watch Korean drama either, because my dad's using the internet as well D:< it makes my HD beautiful videos so pixelated. Bleh. And then I have to do all the chores because my mom's not well. Sigh sigh. Wanted to go jogging today, but Emily went to watch a movie, so I'm left all alone. :( But tomorrow, whatever it takes, I WILL jog dammit. Whether I'm alone or not D: _ YAY. I AM JOGGING AFTER ALL. :) :) Gonna iron clothes later after dinner. Busy busy. EDIT: I want to get Zhoumi's fringe wtf. And I'm gonna cut it myself, double wtf?? 6:57 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |