Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009




:) :) Anyway. Taecyeon is so hot there :) :) I just put a picture of him and that (old woman!!!) Baek Ji Young's sexy near-kiss scene from the My Ear's Candy MV. Mmm. The perfs are even more sexy nom nom nom.

We were discussing your ideal girl/man in school. I basically described Taecyeon.
*crazy fan-girlism here, please skip if you can't stand Korean men
See: He's 190cm (according to Idol Army)/185cm (according to Hot Blood) but all I know, TALL. He's sort of tanned, VERY strong (He carried SeulOng who's like 75kg and did squats!! It wouldnt be a problem to carry a fat old grandmother like me, eh??), his body is FITTTTT. I saw on Wild Bunny, FITTTT and on Hot Blood, FITTTTT. Lastly, I love the fact his voice is so low, its shexy. OH. He has good teeth. Awesome nice and deepset eyes. He speaks English, so it wouldn't be a problem to talk to him! *faints

BUT BUT Can't forget Nichkhun! He's tall, has big eyes, good body and you'll just go dizzy from his wink. Maybe its because of my 'watch 2pm videos until kaki kejang' phase that i'm having atm. Sighhh. I'm so proud #khun'swink was a Trending Topic on Twitter yesterday! :) :)


 


*super bangga Khun is a June baby like me!! :) :) :) 24th June, 12 days after mine weeee.

I need to go and make Khun and Taec wallpapers lah, TOP getting boring already lah, my current one of Khun is too bright for my grandmother eyes. I saved a few very eye catching pictures for my wallpaper. ;) If my parents see, they can just be assured I don't swing the other way heh.

I got shoulder aches from Wii Tennis :( Sorry Carolyn for shaking it too hard :'(
SO SORRY.
So I told my dad about Wii Tennis and my absolutely terrible Wii skills. I described how I jumped and sweat while playig the Wii when Carolyn just sits there and flick the controller. And how I 100% fail in the Olympics. However hard I shake, I always get last. So you know what my dad said? "So its confirmed lah, you're really really terrible at sports, even on the Wii." Heh. And during the cross country earlier this year, I managed to get a blank card, my dad's eyes nearly popped out when I told him. HAHAHAHA.

Today I renamed myself the old grandmother. I can't even raise my hands to change my shirt, okay? It takes me 5 minutes to get up, and all I wanted to do was sleep and I slept at 11pm yesterday. (actually it was 9 something in front of the tv)

Gonna go sleep again, I'm so tired!!


Bye bye!


I slept basically the whole day today as well, and... I still feel like sleeping. Even Khun-ness can't make me stay awake. WHY WHY WHY HASNT 2PM HAVE A CONCERT SO I CAN BUY A CONCERT DVD SO I CAN WATCH KHUN TAEC JAE AND THE REST :( :( :(
I need Jeanne to bring me to that Kpop shop in Times Square so I can find so *imaginary* lifesized posters of Nichkhun, Jaebum and Taecyeon! *triple faints
THREE FIT MEN ON PAPER IN MY ROOM! :O :O And get some BB trinkets ahaha I'm still a very loyal VIP kay. Even though I sway more to 2pm atm.

BTW.

TAEYANG COMEBACK in FIVE DAYS!! Me and Jeanne cannot wait wtf wtf. I even had a 2pm spazz moment with another friend, Jeannette. Do you know that its so susah to start a convo? I might ter-spazz with the wrong person because their names are right on top/below of each other!! One's jeanne, the other is jeannettic. I gotta look properly before I click so that I don't get the wrong one hahaha. Imagine if you ajak a Singaporean to go berjogging with you at 5.30pm?? Crazy right hahaha.

I realized I spazzed more than I talk about my real life. But honestly, all I do is stone at a park, run away from Anusha because of my embarassing fats, watch 2pm and sleep.

Really sad. There's really NOTHING to do anymore! Sigh.

Bye bye. I think this post is long enough :) :)

3:25 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three