Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Monday, September 28, 2009

Remember in the post below, I wanted to get my own bang bang shoes when I'm big enough? Well.... one bang bang shoe is not enough. I must have a collection of them! But whats the use of bang bang shoes when you don't have slam bang outfits to go with them right?

So I was day-dreaming about my future home, with lots of bang bang shoes and killer outfits. Well I was picturing more of a condominium with a pool, gym and all that. Around last year, my sister had to do some research on some real-estate homes in Australia, and whoa the properties there are awesome!

Then it hit me, if Australia has those sites, does Malaysia has those kind of sites? Since I want dream of a condominium with all kinds of fantastic facilities, that's in the city so I can go shopping *ehem* , I did a quick search on Google and then I found this site: PropWall. Its a Malaysian luxury property resources website.

After a few clicks, I found that most of the properties are in KL, and yet again thats where all the luxury is. ;) I wouldn't know what to say about the prices, because I'm after all, a mere student and these are all my fantasies. But the good thing about this site is, you can register as a user, ask questions on anything you are unsure of. Not that I signed up, I'm not buying any houses/condominiums/factories in the next 10 years. Unfortunately, I'm neither legal nor rich enough to even rent anything.

But, say you're a high-powered executive who's looking for houses with a certain budget but you're new to the whole real-estate business. You're lost, like what type of residence should you look for? A condominium, a house? Ask a question, and you shall be answered by fellow experienced users. In my opinion, it is really useful for newbies in the whole real-estate scene.

I scrolled down, lo and behold, I saw shortcuts! I saw "Rent KLCC Office" under the "What do you want to do?" column. Curiousity got the best of me so I clicked it. I found a few pretty snazzy offices up for rent. Like Wisma Selangor Dredging and Menara Genesis. Imagine if someone asked you where's your office and you answer something as cool as "Menara Genesis", it'll catch people's attention, no? It'll certainly catch mine! Just joking, because if you're looking for offices to rent, you're just one click away. You don't have to go through the whole search engine thing with keywords. PRetty handy.

Psst. For my future husband, I'd like a residence something like this:



And by the way, its the Pavilion Residences in Bukit Bintang.

I'd say that this site is pretty good, if you're a diplomat, expat, some rich person looking for luxury residences in the city. On the plus side, its reliable. Hard to find reliable stuff on the net these days, there's scams everywhere you look, pfft. But...... it needs to upgrade the graphics and all that, make it more eye-catching so people won't write them off as some low-grade website. Oh oh, they should refine their search engine with price range, type of property, size of property, location to help the users narrow down their searches. That would be a big, big help to everyone.

Well, if you're interested, visit it yourself to find out more! Nothing is better than seeing it for yourself.

By the way, did I mention? If you're an agent with luxury properties up for sale, you can post up classifieds there? But uh...., of course. That's what the site is for. *smacks head*
12:19 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three