|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Revelation. Things at home are so hectic and messed up I feel like I'm caught in a whirlwind of things I'm not supposed to. But it opened my eyes and made me realize what I've been ignoring, taking it all for granted all this while. I should be grateful, because it can't go worse than downhill from here on can it? Who cares about petty infatuation issues when you have life-changing truths smacked into your face? To you all, it might seem like a funny story, but my perception changed after the incident yesterday. I always thought I was overshadowed, looked over, always ignored and left to fend for myself because I'm the middle one. I'm happy to finally find out that I'm loved all the same. Sorry, dad for giving you such a scare. I've tried so hard to be of the least trouble to my parents, solving my own problems, dealing each emotional blow by myself, crying when no one sees it. Ranting to people when I'm upset just made me self-absorbed. I've been reflecting on my actions and I realized my mistakes. Too late to correct them now. I love my family. I'm not very good with words when I want to convey my feelings, but I think those four words explains many things. p/s I miss you. I miss telling you everything that was bothering me. But I don't want to trouble you anymore. You have your own life, and I'm just a pain to you. I'm sorry. _ EDIT: - Some sad song triggered this :( - Took out some private things. 3:20 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |