|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, September 14, 2009
I came back and this is what I found? So on Twitter, Kanye West's "stunt" was talked about alot by the celebs. He can't just diss anyone like that, URGH! Video of the VMA here. So Taylor Swift just won a VMA, I think its her first one. She's genuinely happy, but HE HAS TO STEAL HER MOMENT LIKE THAT! Talk about obnoxious. Well her videos aren't bad, but he has to diss her in front of national/worldwide tv that Beyonce is better than her? True to that, apparently Beyonce was better than her because she won Video of the Year. HAH. TAKE that, Kanye. But Beyonce was so sweet to let Taylor have her moment. :) You can only win a VMA at 19 once. :) OMG I didn't know she's the same age as my sister! (!!!!) Bye bye. Of to not study KH. :) 1:36 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |