Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Thursday, September 24, 2009

I scared Kaelan about fat girls running around in bikinis with juggling nugga nuggas (you gotta love Dave the Laugh!) and wobbly bits of fat and not to forget, cellulite at HIS beach wedding.

I just forgot to mention there's an option to wear kaftan (is this the right word to use?) or a cover thing to hide the vile fats. I believe I gave him nightmares. :D

Sigh. I slept basically the whole day because

  • I had nothing else better to do.
  • My brother was hogging the computer. Not now, because my mom's upstairs and she said too much computer is bad, so I cinched it for the moment! I'm soooo sneaky cheeky hehe.
  • I hate studying. I fall asleep 5 minutes into reading anything.
  • My mom wasn't at home.
  • I was disturbed from my beauty sleep too early in the morning.
Anyhoo. I had breakfast, yes people, fat girls like me have breakfast! And I straight away fell asleep after that, sigh. All the fats accumulating in my body at this rate, I'll never be a normal girl. Its the fat girl path for me. :( I'm not offending fat people or anything, you're fine just the way you are. But my situation is slightly different. Quoting Jeanne, I feel like a piece of fat meat smack in the middle of my family. There's only two possiblities: A) My family's too skinny ; B) I'm just plain fat.
I'm going with B, please and thank you. Anyway, pretty clothes look better on proportionate people. In my case, I'm f*ck out of proportion. Cheese, anyone?

Funny huh? I'm still blogging when PMR's like less than 2 weeks away. Not to forget my dad's flying off to Germany next week, in time for Oktoberfest, by the time its PMR he'll be back with sinfully delicious chocolates. *facedesk

I want to work. :) So. Who has 411 on warehouse sales that needs helpers and that sort, PLEASE tell me! I want to rub it into Kae's face that I can actually do something.

T'cha! xoxo <- Too much Gossip Girl, sigh.



When I grow up, I'll get my own bang bang shoes :)
6:22 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three