Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, September 13, 2009

A few facts before I continue about my awesome dream about Jaebum.


#1 - He was the ex-leader of a Korean group, 2PM.
#2 - I was watching an anime about some girl who had to stay over at her father's friend's house because her own house collapsed.
#3 - I was reading a manga about a guy who's 190cm tall.
#4 - I'm suckers for guys with a good body.

Mesh it all up, you get my dream.

So. I slept at 3.45am, and got awakened by my mum at 6.45am due to some power surge and the small tv emitted black smoke. So it took a couple of mosquito bites and changes of sleeping venues to finally fall asleep again. I really needed the precious sleep.

Anyway. The scenario is this: Some guy and his parent(?) came over to stay because he's friends with my dad. He's been around for a while (around 4 days) and he was brooding, giving out a sad aura all the time. I learnt that his name was Jaebum and it took the blur me a couple of moments to realized he was the leader of 2PM. On the day I realized he was the ex-leader of 2PM, I started to approach him. Just so happened that he was topless (8 packs!!!) wearing some white pants, I nonchalantly asked him if I could get a piggy back from him. He smiled and said okay, I was swooning by then. And when I touched his muscles, I WAS IN HEAVEN. Well you people know about me and my weight, I asked him, 'Can you carry me?'. He just had a smirk-smile on his face and.... I ROSE UP SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HIGH! That meant I'm on his back and he's standing at his full height.

I went all "OMG I didn't know I could see the world from so high up!" Then he started carrying me up higher, I WAS SO HAPPY! (I know, I know, its a dream. Let me have a bit of happiness even though its just a glimmer.) So after that, we were just lying on the bed, talking. I just remember that I asked him this, "Are you really 7 ft?" He was just quiet and told me to guess. Somehow or rather, HE WAS SEVEN FT! And his hands were really warm and big. I know Jaebum in real life isnt 7ft but this is my dream, remember?

Okay, then some of his ex-2PM members found out that he was staying over at my house, so 4 of them came over. He looked so so so sad then and left a note like, "Thank you Wei Yng" and left gifts. The 2PM members mentioned that "Jaebum's career is just going through a slump at the moment". When he was about to leave with the 2PM members, I had to attend to something for 5 seconds, I wanted to ask him to give me a piggy back the last time because it'll be the last time I'll be seeing him. I thought I could make it because he was having a conversation outisde of my house the way those aunties always do. When I found out he left and I was crushed..... and after that somehow, Charmaine and Malisa appeared to be playing with a cat/rabbit in my very rainbow coloured muddy front lawn. I don't even have a front lawn in the first place...

After that I got up because it was too hot. I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED.
I thought it was real :( :( :(

Now I wanna go dream about Nick Jonas and Robert Buckley :)
I swear the Jaebum in my dream looked like a cross between Jang Geun Suk and Lee Minho. Pretty boy meshed with manliness.


1:11 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three