Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Monday, August 24, 2009

Dum dee dee dum.

Broken it off with no strings attached.
Never felt better. HE jogged on. I sent some weird message with a couple of swear words here and there and there. Bye bye you dysfunctional friendship.

May I never hear of you again.

_

On a happier note, much much happier, okay not so. I can't eat.

Can't. Eat.

Not at all, but STILL.
!@#$%^
I'm reduced to drinking Vitagen for lunch. Its a pain.

Maybe its helping to lose weight, whatever, I want to eat. :(

_

So, I'm supposed to study, I'm not. I'm karaokeing to Knock You Down by Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo. I'm getting pimples. :(

Got into a very weird convo with Jon W about hot girls hahaha. Oh well I was ranting to him all about Nick Jonas' hotness. Shut shut shut up you people who're gonna shoot me down with, "You said you hated the Jonas Brothers!" After watching JONAS, I find them so stupid its laughable. And I realized that Nick is ehem really hot. ;)
Thus, I take back my words.


Nick Jonas is hot :)

Digressing yet again, Chace Crawford is a manwhore in Gossip Girl, ahaha. A few weeks back, me and Maine realized that he's screwed every single girl in Gossip Girl. It's true! Even Chuck Bass didn't screw all the girls and he's the manslut. The one who gets the girls all the time, the slimy one? Yeah.

Chace Crawford vs. Zac Efron - Who'd you pick? I'd pick Chace because erm. He was in the hottie overload movie , The Covenant. Love love love love the movie like I love 13 Going on 30. And he's hotter. :) Kisses better, pulls off the surfer dude hair better than Zac... yeah.

I'm going crazy.

Sorry.
1:42 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three