Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, August 9, 2009

I promise I'll update with a kick-ass long essay with paragraphs and not nonsensical sentences that only makes sense to me. Eh, not that anybody reads this, but its gives me the statisfaction, so shut up and read it. Like it or not, you're already staring at the page, aren't you?

So.

Randoms of the past week:

I skipped school. My mom actually told me to skip school teehee. My mom rocks eh?

Justin is taller than me! :O I'm destined to be short.

I'm going crazy with 50 situps a day. Its to reduce the guilt I feel from all that food consumption.

Cashewnuts from Ho Chi Minh is awesome. Hence, the crazy 50 situps a day.

I traumatized myself by reading other people's confessions on the internet. Some of them were so disturbing. They talk about their sex lives and it disgusted me. UGH. Keep your private stuff to yourself! But I brought it on to myself by reading it..... I gave up after 200 confessions, it was too much for me to handle. I cried while reading one confession, it was about a child abuse victim's story. Her stepfather was taking pointers from the book, 'A Child Called "It"'. I cried because apparently, her stepfather hammered nails into her legs. It was so heart wrenching. So.... it let to me Googling about the book.... . I had a bad dream about child abuse that night. It made me grateful for the life I have. Dad, Mom, I love you.

Seriously stuffed myself, at Sri Ayuthia. Mmmm Thai food is good. Kinda like my last dinner out until after PMR! D: Cue another 50 situps! Green curry is good there, so's the desserts teehee.

My dad doesn't understand why I like to watch One Tree Hill. I don't understand his obsession with History. God, have you seen the books on mankind, evolution we have at home! And its costs bombs! I can buy every book written by Sophie Kinsella and possibly 1234278523 more chick lits. :(

My wrists hurts from practicing too much piano. Seriously, as I'm typing, I'm wincing. Shit la, it sucks to juggle both your practical exam AND PMR trials.


WHY AM I SITTING HERE?

I noticed that they used The Used's 'Pretty Handsome Awkward' in Transformers. :D

McFly is a pretty fly Brit band. Mmmmm.

I still have time to watch chick flicks when trials are just around the corner. I'm beyond hope. As I've mentioned before.

I confess that I confessed a shit load of stuff on the Internet. I feel so much better after that.

This blog is too public, I feel so.. violated, exposed. =X
I keep a private blog, but I get too lazy when I want to rant. I'd rather keep everything in one blog.
But if I start ranting, then people will misjudge me, misunderstand my words, before i know it, mishap happens. Oooh, I used alot of mis- words.

I feel like watching a chick flick tonight. God, I feel like watching Jerry Maguire.

The story about the Cottingley Faries freaked me out.

After I'm done satisfying this nagging guilt in the back of my head that I have to study Geo in which I haven't touched yet because I loathe Geo. Can never get the dots on the map straight. Its a known fact that my Geo is slightly better than my absolutely dismal Art. Back to topic, Imma go Youtube McFly stuff after "studying". They're so cute in 'Just My Luck'.

My parents are watching The Simpsons now. I WANT TO WATCH AS WELL. I got shoo-ed off.

SHIT ITS 9.30?! DIE DIE BYE BYE. :(

_

Its 1.18am and I'm pissed.

Like hell I'm gonna let the whole world know about my embarassing weight. I plan to lose it all in a month.

BUT.
HOW DARE THEY SAY I'M UNDERWEIGHT?!?! WTF!
Healthy weight range, 104 pounds, BULLSHIT.
I feel so flabby, heavy and uncomfortable.

THATS IT
No more food. I swear I'll starve until Ilose these uncomfortable flabs.

Shit. My wrist still hurts. SHIT.

Labels: , ,

9:28 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three