|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, August 7, 2009
PMR Trials I'm like, SO SCREWED for trials. Whoop dee doo! & I'm not planning to study tomorrow, I'm going to make myself fatter than I already am. All hail glorious food. I'll go and try to study. Tough luck, though. On an irrelevant note, is it because I'm too fat that when I fall asleep on my arm while "studying", I get up with a numb leg (and arm)? It's quite ridiculous, but this has been happening to me quite frequently. I fall asleep on my arm, get up with one side numb. A numb LEG, not only the foot whatever, but THIGHS and everything. It was literally COLD. Maybe my head's too fat that's why the blood circulation to my legs was cut. Or my arm's too fat. I'm far beyond hope. :( Labels: procrastinating, random 8:35 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |