Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm listening to Tokio Hotel's Ubers Ende Dieser Welt. It means to the end of the world, or something. I can't remember. Its been centuries since I was a huge fan. Now they're just in my playlist. Yeah.

Surprisingly I can still karaoke to the song ahaha. Yep. I'm the weirdo who sprouts German which I have no idea what it means, on the top of my voice. My parents believe that I'm sleeping/studying/drooling on my sejarah book. Now now we don't have to tell them that instead, I was singing along to German songs, do we? Its our secret ;)

So. It's 2am. Mmmmm.

Remember the post before, I proclaimed that I couldn't eat? Ok, two days after that, I WAS MIRACULOUSLY CURED. So you see, I practically devoured food. Mmmm.

Oh yes, the whole big pack of Twisties because Maine refused to eat, Kae took only 1 piece, Aud was with her Rocky.

I was cringing because some doctor was stitching this guy's nose CLOSE UP. It was traumatizing.

Anyway.
The tooth/jaw/pain in the mouth problem is back. BACK BACK BACK. I was munching a piece of innocent high fiber, low salt biscuit, WHAMBAMSLAM the pain is back. :(
What does my mouth has against me?! I know I eat a tad too much, but you can't punish me like this~ I've been barely eating this past week!
And somehow these days I hate tasteless and solid food. I'm into junk food and super sweet/salty/sour/spicy stuff. Rephrase: I feel like puking when I see solid food.

Now I feel like having ice cream.

Who'd like to give me ice cream? Its mushy, sweet, cold and perfect! :) Won't give me any pains in my mouth! :)

*hint to my parents

Ahhhh. They won't buy ice cream for me anyway. "Fattening" and "unhealthy", thats what they'll say. Even if they DO buy, it won't be for me it'll be for my brother and I won't be allowed to touch it.

!@##%$^!

CANT A GIRL BE FAT AND EAT WHATEVER THEY LIKE?

Chubby people look good too okay! 1@!$!#%@#$^!#@~@

Blerh.

I'm going to sleep, dreaming about ice cream.
OH before that, I dreamt of this ______ who kept stuffing stones into my oversized shoes. I was raelly pissed at first because ______  kept coming to my feet and stuff more stones into it when i just shake them out. And then I realized because my shoes were oversized so ______ just tried to make it fit. And we were chalk artists and _______ kept stopping in the middle of _______ work and stuffed more stones into my shoes. :)

And btw the chalk drawing we were producing was somewhat like

Only bigger scale and more in pink.

Sadly, in reality I'm not that talented and no _______ would be that stupid to stuff stones into someone's shoes because its oversized and to even think of making it fit for that person.
2:18 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three